PlayBuddy
May 19, 2024, 04:47:29 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

code sharing

Started by casahilo,

Previous topic - Next topic

FreecellFanny

Quote from: Ho-Ho-Homer Claus on December 24, 2008, 12:57:06 PM
I hate to be the grinch here but I would only share codes with established members of the pogocheats community. Many of these new people are only joining to con you out of your codes.

Well said Homer. And very true.  :!!

Any newbie asking for a code can go whistle up a gum tree. We have no idea who you are so why do you think we will give you something for nothing?

outlawdave

looking for code to mah-jong quest have poppit show to share

crissysis

""I don't post very often unless I have a problem, but now I have an opinion and a request. I believe there are reasons to share and wise ways to share. Reasons are the cost of all these to go games that have badges (1/2 of an annual club membership) to those of us on fixed or reduced incomes, and the pure joy of giving pleasure to another when you are able to. The wise way I have found is to only share 1 code per game- so if that person 're-gifts' then I will be able to post their name here on the cheat  so others won't be taken in, and to share with those that share with me (it is a mutual trust) :!!

That being said I have Lottso Deluxe,The Poppit Show, Word Riot Deluxe, and Mahjong Gardens Deluxe to share for Dinner Dash Family and/or Way to go Bowling :-X

jarjar

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 25, 2008, 08:13:27 AM
That's true.... Edward is not going to be regifted ever.  Heh Heh Heh  He's the gift that keeps on giving   ""
I still have not had a dream 6_6.gif

~Sassy~

Quote from: Ho-Ho-Homer Claus on December 24, 2008, 12:57:06 PM
I hate to be the grinch grouch here but I would only share codes with established members of the pogocheats community. Many of these new people are only joining to con you out of your codes.
You are exactly right about it Homer, well said.  :)))

dessy

Anyone have way to go Bowling to share? I would not ask if things were not so tight. Thanks :)

disneyland lady

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on December 25, 2008, 05:16:02 PM
You are exactly right about it Homer, well said.  :)))

But then you actually see the breeze go over someone elses head. At least I just did!

Magzy

FreecellFanny

Quote from: dessy on December 30, 2008, 06:44:57 AM
I would not ask if things were not so tight. Thanks :)

I think things are a bit thick as well.  <:>

teresa_aaron

I was wondering if anyone has the Fairy Godmother Tycoon.. I can trade for any of the Deluxe games.. Thanks all.. Teresa

jungsook

I have way to go bowling, if someone wants to trade

disneyland lady

junglesook - go over to the Fun and Games section and chalk up 25 posts so that you can send Private Messages (PM) and someone will be able to contact you about your game trades - otherwise you are not going to send the info anyway.

jungsook

sandyhook

Ohhh I see some fries short of a happy meal here :))

I have a "choosen few" I know I can trust with my codes and all I ask in return is for that person
    To get them badges & mini items
    Please do not re share

And please, money is tight everywhere, I am still trying to figure out our expenses since we got custody of a 3 & 5 year old that came to us with just the clothes on their backs. :"

So please how tight is it?? (money) ( this is not meant to the  "choosen few") this is meant towards the vows of poverty on this thread   <:>

I met my hubby online and no I will not share  :))   VV   He vacuums very well  :))
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

FreecellFanny

Hey, I met my hubby online also but I am willing to share.  :)))

He's great at multi-tasking... :P

disneyland lady

Heck with Husband trading - I want to come home to a clean house and dinner cooking - I want a wife!

who me?

Quote from: disneyland lady on January 05, 2009, 04:30:41 PM
Heck with Husband trading - I want to come home to a clean house and dinner cooking - I want a wife!

:)) :)) :))  You crack me up!

TrixStar

Anyone willing to trade their way to go bowling code for my pictureka code?

jungsook

samara

I would like the new bowling code, do have other codes to trade.  ty

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview