This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo™ Addiction Solitaire Challenge 5/14/08

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Pogo™ Addiction Solitaire : Correctly place 500 cards this week!

AddictionEviction version 1.1

Completion Time: 45 minutes

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

MsMissy

rosiejack

hi homer,
i was using the cheat and it said i have to buy it. Is that true? I never had to buy a cheat before. swear2.gif Can you help me?

ty

Rosiejack

Stinkerbell

Quote from: rosiejack on October 17, 2009, 10:36:41 PM
hi homer,
i was using the cheat and it said i have to buy it. Is that true? I never had to buy a cheat before. swear2.gif Can you help me?

ty

Rosiejack

Apparently your free trial expired. So yes, you'll have to buy it to continue using it.

Squid

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on October 18, 2009, 07:04:30 AM
Go back to bed, Stinky, it's too early.

You have no idea what my night was like. I fell asleep at 11, at 12:55 the kids woke me up talking and playing XBox. I didn't even come close to going back to sleep until about 5, and when I did doze off I rolled over and dislocated my GOOD knee. I almost fell down trying to get out of bed (my walker wasn't in the bedroom).... I'm a walking, talking, typing zombie right now.

jtr80

Hi Homer,
I tried AddictionEviction for addiction solitaire. after 1 round they wanted that I buy that product swear2.gif. Is there a way around that girls18.gif. I don't want to because i will never play this game again.
can you help me panic button.gif?

thanks
jack

Homer

Quote from: jtr80 on October 18, 2009, 12:33:58 PM
Hi Homer,
I tried AddictionEviction for addiction solitaire. after 1 round they wanted that I buy that product swear2.gif. Is there a way around that girls18.gif. I don't want to because i will never play this game again.
can you help me panic button.gif?

thanks
jack

nope

when the trial is over you need to purchase it to continue using it

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

snowflower

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 18, 2009, 10:01:42 AM
You have no idea what my night was like. I fell asleep at 11, at 12:55 the kids woke me up talking and playing XBox. I didn't even come close to going back to sleep until about 5, and when I did doze off I rolled over and dislocated my GOOD knee. I almost fell down trying to get out of bed (my walker wasn't in the bedroom).... I'm a walking, talking, typing zombie right now.

girls22.gif
Awwww sad.gif I have those nights too and in case it didn't get better, here's a huggie embrace.gif

C~M

Notice that rosiejack and jtr80 are the same person asking the same thing?  And yet they both want something for nothing.

Magzy

...please also note that this is a month old....why are we talking about it?... coffee.gif

C~M

Magzy

C~M

Magzy

Actually you are right, but, pogo is still down...are we bored yet? undecided.gif giggle2.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: snowflower on November 16, 2009, 05:22:33 PM
girls22.gif
Awwww sad.gif I have those nights too and in case it didn't get better, here's a huggie embrace.gif

Thank you soooooooo very much!

S1lent

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview