Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

So You Think You Can Dance 2008

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Las Vegas week tonight and we will know our top 20!  :^*

I think they did audition shows fast. American Idols audition shows have reached about 8 weeks now..lol

Tara

Tara

Did anyone watch? Anyone have any favorites from last night?

My two favorites were the ones that Mia Micheals choreographed (the girl with the wedding dress looking dress on) and the one that Joshua and Katee did to "No Air" to, about leaving for Iraq.

My favorite that I picked out in auditions was the last girl who danced to that disco song. I thought they sucked on that dance, but in auditions I was so excited for her when she made it.

I definitely don't like that blonde teacher chick who looks like a cheap ho-ho. I asked my girls would they want her for a teacher and they both said "NO" Her and her partner did that waltz, which was my 2nd least favorite.

Mistyeyed

i think the beginning partnerships this year started off better than they usually do..i think they get down to six couples before they start changing,dont they?

Tara

Quote from: Mistyeyed on June 12, 2008, 07:39:55 AM
i think the beginning partnerships this year started off better than they usually do..i think they get down to six couples before they start changing,dont they?

I don't really remember, but they did start off better. They all seemed to have chemistry.

Tara

Mistyeyed

last nite i really liked twitch and the girl hes with..also liked katey and her partner..the one the judges really liked..i like to watch any of the ballroom dances over the other kind..some of the contemporary pieces bore me,as do some of the hiphop routines..last year they tried the lindy hop with one couple,i wish they would bring back that dance this year..

Tara

Quote from: Mistyeyed on June 19, 2008, 08:34:43 AM
last nite i really liked twitch and the girl hes with..also liked katey and her partner..the one the judges really liked..i like to watch any of the ballroom dances over the other kind..some of the contemporary pieces bore me,as do some of the hiphop routines..last year they tried the lindy hop with one couple,i wish they would bring back that dance this year..

LOL   We have the same favorites! Those are my top 2 couples.  I like that Will guy too, but not his partner.

Mistyeyed

i liked will also,i cant even remember who he had for a partner though...I really liked some of the ones from past years like Benji,his sister lacey,pasha,dimitri,and that other russian guy,cant think of his name,the one thats dating carrie inaba from dancing with the stars..also liked travis from year before..

Mistyeyed

I think Katey and Josh are my favorites right now..they have been pretty consistent so far..I expect probably Chris and Comfort or Thayne and his partner are on the chopping block this week..

Tara

The 3rd dance is over and the judges aren't liking anything much tonight. I'm glad their dancing 2 dances.

Tara

They changed up partners last night.  :((

I so loved Katee and Josh, but Katee and Will were awesome.  :D I thought Courtney was good with Josh.

My favorites are
Katee
Will
Josh
Twitch

I think Gev will go home tonight.

Mistyeyed

i wish comfort would go and stay gone..i thought we finally got rid of her last week..

Tara

Quote from: Mistyeyed on July 17, 2008, 07:02:23 AM
i wish comfort would go and stay gone..i thought we finally got rid of her last week..

LOL  I know, but she did do better last night. I don't understand if she's just filling in for Jessica for 4 weeks or what though. Jessica said she would be touring, and that is for the top 10 only.

Mistyeyed

i think jessica is out of the competition..comfort did do better last nite,but she was doing her own style..she doesnt do as well on the other kinds of dance..i really liked katey and josh as a couple..

Tara

The show was awesome last night. I think they all did good.  I want Mark and Comfort to go home tonight though.  I like the other 3 guys and Katee.  That's my favorite four.

Mistyeyed

i agree with you..yes,lets finally see comfort go tonite..she does good in her own dance style,but cant keep up on the other styles...

Tara

Tara

Can I cry again?  girls18.gif   Comfort and Mark should of went home.  I hope Courtney doesn't go, but I don't want Will or Twitch to go.  girls18.gif

Darsheis

Quote from: Tara on July 24, 2008, 06:32:29 PM
Can I cry again?  girls18.gif   Comfort and Mark should of went home.  I hope Courtney doesn't go, but I don't want Will or Twitch to go.  girls18.gif

I am crying with you - how in the world did either of those guys not get votes!!  Will should have been there in the finals.   6_6.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview