PlayBuddy
June 10, 2024, 12:15:03 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mix And Match

Started by Fluffy756,

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluffy756

Anyone playing for the badge for win  75 wins with two pairs or better in the poker. I been playing and getting two pair and better it not counting it. Then few hands it will count it. Anyone know why it doing this.

disneyland lady

Is it waiting til the spin? I bought it but I guess I will wait to work on this one. I bought the dang Spades one before I saw that it was a rated game only and you can't just double browse as you need 4 peeps.

disneyland lady insane diego

Fluffy756

I finally got the badge by double up. Me too didn't see the spade badge was rated.

Stinkerbell

What the he** is wrong with Pogo?  Why are they continuing to make challenges where I have to play with real people?  I don't want to.  Ever hear the saying "Does not play well with others?"  That's me.  I really prefer to go it alone.  Someone at Pogo needs a swift kick in the  :%#

disneyland lady

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 21, 2008, 08:30:37 AM
"Does not play well with others?"  That's me.  I really prefer to go it alone.  Someone at Pogo needs a swift kick in the  :%#

My bad, I thought you were "Runs With Scissors". I mean after all with a SN in here of "even more attitude than Tink", but then I am insane diego.

disneyland lady insane diego

mr.clean

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 21, 2008, 08:30:37 AM
What the he** is wrong with Pogo?  Why are they continuing to make challenges where I have to play with real people?  I don't want to.  Ever hear the saying "Does not play well with others?"  That's me.  I really prefer to go it alone.  Someone at Pogo needs a swift kick in the  :%#

wow my heart is broken! 6_6.gif

Nonnie

Runner and everyone who likes to play alone I can relate to you totally!  I have always played pogo with my chat turned off and the least amount of people in them.  I keep out of trouble and friends sometimes can be like those nosey neighbors who take every thing you do or do not do and take them totally out of Context.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: mr.clean on May 21, 2008, 10:16:49 PM
wow my heart is broken! 6_6.gif

It's nothing personal, so chin up, cheerio and all that...  (OO)

FreecellFanny

"Nothing personal Sonny; it's strictly business."

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview