PlayBuddy
May 21, 2024, 02:08:12 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother 10

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: Homer on August 12, 2008, 03:46:04 PM
:<< :<< :<<

You gonna be the next HOH?  :-\   I hope so, so we can pull a Ollie and April.  :pp

Homer

Quote from: Tara on August 12, 2008, 03:49:33 PM
You gonna be the next HOH?  :-\   I hope so, so we can pull a Ollie and April.  :pp

:)))

Come king me.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Gotta love all the cat fighting.  :)))   Jerry's POV speech made me wanna puke. He is so stupid.

Monkey

I'm glad CBS finally showed how much of a fake suck-up April is. I so hope she goes up on the block next week. Hopefully Keesha wins HOH (since Libra will almost surely be going) next week, cause I know she'll put up that fake ***** in a heartbeat.

Since the POV ceremony, April has quit spending so much time with Michelle. Gee... I wonder why?! Michelle needed to enjoy those "friends" for the 5 days she had them.

I hope some alarm goes off when Libra tries to open the locked front door after she gets evicted. :)) SLAP. IN. THE. FACE.  :))

Tara

Monkey

YES!!!!!!!  :))

Cya, April! Don't let the door hit ya on the way out.  :))

Tara

:^*WOOOOOOOOOOO EFFIN HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO   :^*

See ya on the block....April, Ollie, or Jerry.  I bet 2 of those will up.  :^*

Edited to say Monkey and I were typing at the same time. :)))

Tara

April and Ollie's faces sitting at the kitchen counter are friggen priceless.  :)) :))

Karma baby...Gawd I'm so happy it turned out that way.

Monkey

Worst case scenario: April will win veto and one of her servants will get sent home. That wouldn't be that bad either.  :))

Practice what you preach, April. A week ago she was going around the house insulting people saying "karma's a b*tch"... and boy, it sure is.  :))

I hope Libra saw that competition. :))

Oh, and the crowd cheering when Renny eliminated April was PRICELESS. I hope they heard that smelly stuff. April actually thinks she's liked.  :))

who me?

I can't wait to see April, Ollie, and Jerry try to suck up  :))
I soooo want April out out that house!  >:D
And I wanted Renny to win it anyway, couldn't have been better  :D

Tara

Quote from: who me? on August 14, 2008, 06:05:55 PM
I can't wait to see April, Ollie, and Jerry try to suck up  :))
I soooo want April out out that house!  >:D
And I wanted Renny to win it anyway, couldn't have been better  :D

I feel like you do, I don't think Renny will fall for Aprils fakeness.  :)))

~Sassy~

What a great show tonight. I love it that Renny won and April can now try sucking up to Renny what a riot that is going to be.

Did you catch the look on Ollie's face and what he said when April was telling him she was so much prettier than Keesha? I about rolled on the floor.  :))

Karma gonna get you sooner or later. You and your bad mouth April.  >:D

Saw for the first ad for Survivor tonight too...woohooo.  :&

CindyLouWho

Renny certainly deserved winning this week...she's came a long way since this 1st started..I hope she kicks all their butts & wins all the money  :)))

who me?

Hey Les,
If you read this I want to thank you for telling us live feeds were available on justin tv.
I spend just about all my time listening if not watching it now.
So Kudos to you for the info  tumbsup.gif

ILoveSiamese

Love this show

Glad Libra is gone and Renny is HOH

Whoo is gonna suck up big time this week

Hope they can backdoor April.  They can play her like a fiddle and she would never know it.

ILS :;'

Tara

If you live in Michigan, you won't be seeing this tonight until 2 a.m. The football game is taking over. :o

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on August 17, 2008, 09:53:56 AM
If you live in Michigan, you won't be seeing this tonight until 2 a.m. The football game is taking over. :o
It's on a different channel here in Massachusetts tonight too because of football.  :(

Tara

Monkey

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview