PlayBuddy
June 09, 2024, 11:57:01 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

mini mall

Started by leitabug,

Previous topic - Next topic

leitabug

some new things in mall for canada day.. new backgrounds also.no pets yet..love the mountie teddybear..have fun shopping..

who me?

gator8_24

I'm all dressed in honor of Mayhem!  canadian1.gif  canadian2.gif

heythere

The "Canadian Falls" background is so pretty. Now I need to get some gems, I want that. The bear is cute, too!

aussie_wombat

HI!!!
I saw on another web site what is on offer for the pets in mini mall. It seems to me that the pets will cost gems but the other bits and pieces (bowls,collars, etc) will cost tokies.  I am not sure if what I saw is the whole lot yet or not but there are dogs, cats, birds, and exotic animals are coming soon.

gator8_24

Quote from: heythere on June 06, 2008, 01:00:09 AM
The "Canadian Falls" background is so pretty. Now I need to get some gems, I want that. The bear is cute, too!

I broke down and paid the gems for that one, it is a good one.

MsMissy

The Canadian falls backround is beautiful. im thinking about getting that 1 & Happy Canada day to all the canadians.

FreecellFanny

Quote from: Squid on June 05, 2008, 01:28:12 PM
Happy Canada Day to all my Canadian buddies.  canadian2.gif

I am a transplanted Canadian; Happy Canada Day to you too!  canadian1.gif  canadian2.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on June 06, 2008, 02:59:13 PM
I like the falls background, too, but didn't like the prominence of the telescopic thing-a-ma-jig.

Decisions, decisions....

Just send me all your gems.  I'm happy to take the heavy burden of decision off your shoulders.

gator8_24

Quote from: Squid on June 06, 2008, 02:59:13 PM
I like the falls background, too, but didn't like the prominence of the telescopic thing-a-ma-jig.

Decisions, decisions....

Those things are at most sightseeing places so can see what's up.  I had to go back and look at my mini to see it, it didn't bothe rme I guess LOL

xgingerx

i would like to remove my mini so i could see the falls or move her over... civilwar.gif

gator8_24

I can see quite a lot of the falls I removed everything but the mini, no goodies.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview