PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 11:06:57 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Americas Got Talent

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

yea,i think this starts now week,i always like this show cause the talent they have is so diverse..i find it actually entertaining to watch..

Mistyeyed

has anyone been watching this show this summer..it returns tomorrow nite to pick up where it left off before the olympics started..

Tara

I haven't been watching it. I might as well watch it tonight then, nothing else is on. Prison Break is on, but I've already seen it two times. :)))

Mistyeyed

i like this show cause the talent is quite varied...

liebe_angel

Has anyone been keeping up with the show?

and if so you are you voting for?

myself my first choice is Eli Mattson and second choice is Nuttin But Strings.

sherilynn

I missed the results show on thursday so I don't even know who is still there. Don't remember which one Eli is. Is he the piano man? The Stringz guys are fantastic. I have liked Neal Boyd too but wouldn't be disappointed if someone else I really liked won. I think as the show becomes more popular they all will greatly benefit just from being in the top 10.

Mistyeyed

some of the top ten were..neil...strinz,eli,queen emily,donald braswell,the elvis guy,not sure who else..that little girl made it to the top ten also..sure shes cute and all,but they shouldnt put her through because of that..some of the others should have been put through to the top ten instead..

sherilynn

Yeah I totally agree on the little girl. She is a cutie but I don't think she should win. I love elvis too.... maybe has to do with me being a nebraska girl though. I think he has some potential..... and really where else should an elvis guy be but in vegas :))

Mistyeyed

i think a few on the top ten could be in vegas..i think eli and stringz might be the top two,the male singers are really good,but i think the type of songs they do might limit them to certain audiences..the guy that won last year was really great..

sherilynn

I definately agree on Eli and Stringz being the top two. Although there are a couple more that I like....the opera guy Neal and of course Elvis (again this coming from a nebraska girl..gots to cheer for your own :D)

Mistyeyed

i think all the singers are good..that queen emily is very good and also that donald guy...going to be a tight call on this..i think the kid needs to leave tonite...also,that wright kids,the frank sinatra guy wll probably go also..

liebe_angel

I am so happy Eli go in the top Five!! I agree it's gonna be tough between NBS and Eli winning it all!! I for one am sick of all he crying going on between Emily and Neal

CindyLouWho

Don't forget, tonight's the final night you guys!!   <:>

jrzydvl

i hope nbs wins ive seen them live 3 or 4 times for about 15 mins and they are incredible

CindyLouWho

Getting down to the wire now   <:>  ss your guys didn't win, they were really good & will probably get a contract with someone anyways.

jrzydvl

and the winnner is eli and he will join elton in vegas tomorrow night

CindyLouWho

aahhhh I liked em both & wanted both of em to win   :)))

jrzydvl

Mistyeyed

i thought all the top five could play in vegas,they are so talented.i wish they would have done like they did last year though,had the person who inspired them on the show with them and performing with them...

showstopper247

yes i agree, that was a nice thing they did last year i was hopeing they would do that agin.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview