PlayBuddy
June 05, 2024, 01:34:03 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

10,000 tokens

Started by britishbrat,

Previous topic - Next topic

catfancie

:D :D :D  Thanks for the links   Now I can shop the mini mall  :)))

Mayhem

Thanks! I've added them to the free tokens page.

I also threw in 2 other links that are new (not sure if they were posted on the forum or not already).
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Homer

Ring the bell...Mayhem did something and didn't break the forum.  :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

~Sassy~

:^* I thank you and my Mini thanks you.  :^*

MsMissy

:/\ Thanks got them on just my account, since im the only 1 who plays pogo in my family. 

Maddymad

:/\   :D   :^*  Thanks again Britishbrat for the link!! Love those tokies!  Keep 'em coming!

Mary

harley89

Thanks for the tokies  and yeah Mayhem :^* :^* :^*

Sugar N Spice

fwankwinsmom

Thanks! Makes up for a little of the 100,000 tokens I lost in Texas Hold 'Em last night  :(

Sugar N Spice

Quote from: fwankwinsmom on June 19, 2008, 04:25:23 PM
Thanks! Makes up for a little of the 100,000 tokens I lost in Texas Hold 'Em last night  :(

Yikes that's a pretty big loss.  :ooo

I know people who have loss more than that but they did it on purpose to transfer tokens to another account.

fwankwinsmom

Quote from: Sugar N Spice on June 19, 2008, 04:58:30 PM
Yikes that's a pretty big loss.  :ooo

I know people who have loss more than that but they did it on purpose to transfer tokens to another account.

I'm not that smart!! I wouldn't even know how to transfer tokens if I wanted to. And it was the very first (and last) time I played in a Super High Roller room. I usually stick to the 10,000 rooms and do pretty well. I figure with the autos (that I have now become addicted to), I can always make them up overnight. I'm at rank 34 I think with Golf and haven't had to sit and watch it. It's really pretty cool. Stupid me, though, didn't buy all of them for $150.  !@#$  Been doing the $10 for each. So far have about 7 of them I guess.

Tara

Anyone know where I can get 10,000 free tokens?

Sugar N Spice

Quote from: fwankwinsmom on June 19, 2008, 05:11:44 PM
I'm not that smart!! I wouldn't even know how to transfer tokens if I wanted to. And it was the very first (and last) time I played in a Super High Roller room. I usually stick to the 10,000 rooms and do pretty well. I figure with the autos (that I have now become addicted to), I can always make them up overnight. I'm at rank 34 I think with Golf and haven't had to sit and watch it. It's really pretty cool. Stupid me, though, didn't buy all of them for $150.  !@#$  Been doing the $10 for each. So far have about 7 of them I guess.
That golf solitaire is a good one to have an auto for,I find that game so incredibly boring lol.
Yeah I went ahead and ordered the 150 package quite some time ago and I am so glad I did.Not just because it makes it so much cheaper per auto,but because when they add new ones it's only $5 instead of $10.
It seems like alot at one time to some but in reality you are saving so much.

TyLey

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview