PlayBuddy
June 05, 2024, 10:34:39 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

SHAPE SHIFTER?

Started by DyingToLive,

Previous topic - Next topic

DyingToLive

Does anyone know wha this game is all about?

LuLu

Is that on Pogo?  I've never heard of it...

DyingToLive

Homer

It's advertised on pogo although I never heard of it. At least they are busy developing new games. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

SoaringUSAEagle

Its going to be like sweet tooth and Shape Shifter at ION Thunder.

Super Duckie

I'm not really big on sweet tooth, hate it when theres a badge for it, i don't really bother if there is

DyingToLive

oh that games is no fun i played it on ion thunder

eminem

if u all go to www.pogoalpha.com u can see what the new game is all about.  it is in the pogo to go games section.  and it appears to be a lot like sweet tooth with some differences.  hope this helps.

yousmellbad

that game doesnt look to bad. I thought it was going to be exactly like the one on ion thunder, which is just sweet tooth with different shapes.

it is nice that pogo is busting out the games. I think it is because lots of people are up for club pogo renewal in august and sept and they want people to pay again.....

Super Duckie

i just pay monthly, if i get banned or something, i aren't losing much

ZaLandCruiser

Shape Shifters is a game Simalar to sweet tooth i think :) and hopfully it doesnt have any badges in there because I HATE THAT game unless we have an auto lol ;D. Hope this helps ;)

Player1959

You can play Shape Shifter at yahoo.com....under games.  It's a downloadable trial of the game.  It's ok, it's timed.  I'm sure Pogo will have to adjust the game if you are to earn badges for it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview