PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 02:20:46 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Anniversary Badge

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Shouldn't the new pogo anniversary badges be out in the next few weeks?

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

swamp

last year it came out around the 10th i think  bbq21.gif

Darling SilverDodger

Pogo's  anniversary day is July 23   O+O
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

PogoKaz

xgingerx

MsMissy

It should be coming soon & we just have too wait. Patience  :///

Tara

Stinkerbell

It'll probably come out on the 14th this month because of the lunar equinautic realignment of pluto.

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 27, 2008, 03:30:29 PM
It'll probably come out on the 14th this month because of the lunar equinautic realignment of pluto.

:ooo

swamp

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 27, 2008, 03:30:29 PM
:ooo :o   :!#

BadgeBabe

Homer, I scoped out a few legit. Pogo sites with unreleased Badge pics, and I don't see this one anywhere. I could have sworn I did see it not too long ago on a huge fansite, but it's gone now. Some other badges are also gone, so I think Pogo is starting to regulate what they allow to be posted ahead of time again.

The other two which disappeared are related to a new Premium Album featuring Pogo characters exercising. As I recall from a second source, the title will also be related to exercise ( what a shock).  There was a badge of Boogie Bear lifting weights and one of the WW Gophers running on a treadmill while the 5 year badge was up. Apparently, Pogo didn't want people to know about the new Premium Album yet- but we do now, LOL.

I'm wanting to see the minis for the Operation Deluxe game most of all. I've seen the badges and they make sense except for one with a cactus. If these minis are as campy as most of the things for Word Riot were, I'm would like to not be surprised this time. I know some people love them, but I don't, LOL.
                                   Badge Babe

Squid

It's good to see you posting again, BB.  I haven't seen you in ages.  You're posting a lot of great stuff on Scrabble..... I think I am voting you as Pogocheat's #1 Espionage Agent.

<insert spy smiley here>

hehehe   :)))

BadgeBabe

You're such a sweet Squid. :) I doubt I ever eat calamari again, LOL
Seriously, thanks for your kindness. I've had quite a lot of time at home lately to surf the web and find these Pogo related things. Sometimes, I'm not sure people want to know, so I don't post most of what I find on the really reliable sites.

But, since you were so sweet, let me tell you about the STUNNINGLY beautiful Mix and Match badge for Jungle Gin in July. The badge features a large exotic slightly glossy indigo blue bird with a striped beak. I haven't seen the chat icon, which could be a beak, a bird's claw, a human hand, fill in the blank, LOL, but the large badge as it exists now is much prettier than almost all of the other Club badges. :)
                                                  Hugs!!
                                                 Badge Babe 

Squid

It sounds great, thanks for the info~!  I'll keep my eyes peeled!

Stinkerbell

Squid

Darling SilverDodger

Got the Anniversary Badge today July 23  :^*
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

yummymummy79

where do u get this badge from? cant find it or the birthday one

Mary

THERE IN YOUR SPEACIAL AWARD BOOK  oopps  and in your profile of badges

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview