PlayBuddy
June 14, 2024, 02:45:49 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother 10 Spoilers

Started by Monkey,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: Homer on July 19, 2008, 04:40:33 AM
Is that the one that kinda looks like Waaaamber? girls18.gif

Yep, that would be her.  I think it's the hair that makes them look the same. Waaamber is heavier.

Quote from: Monkey on July 18, 2008, 09:42:55 PM
Keesha reminds me so much of Daniele Donato.  :ooo She's super whiny, she says "like, oh my god!!!" in every sentence, and they even look alike.... except Keesha's face is aged a bit more. When she was just gossiping with the girls in the sauna I thought I was watching Daniele for a second. The similarities are sorta creepy.

She looks like her in the face big time. They could pass as sisters.

Monkey

OMFG. I couldn't breathe during most of that show they just put on. LMFAO!  :)) :)) :)) :))

April was supposed to be crying, but she was mostly just laughing hysterically.  :))

That was one of the most entertaining 15 minutes of BB ever.  :))

Tara

The skit thing?  I just got done watching Ollie and April having sex.   :)))   

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on July 20, 2008, 04:16:14 AM
I just got done watching Ollie and April having sex.   :)))   
LMAO. I can't believe they did that. It was so obvious too. And she was talking afterwards about how she wants to do it again and was naming off positions. :))  :ll

It was over in like 2 minutes though.  :ll

Oh well... atleast Ollie can say he made it a base further than Matt.  :)))

Monkey

April was just talking about how she's made out with her twin sister.  :>> camera.gif

There's been a lot of naughty talk going on for the last hour because the girls are complaining about being "sooooooooooo horny"  :ll

Monkey

Jerry can be such a perv at times. He talks about sex 24/7. All of the girls are complaining behind his back that it's annoying. The awkward silence after he's done talking is pretty funny though.  :))) :-[

Memphis hates Jerry alot too. He's been babbling on all night about how he needs to go, how he doesn't want to be in sequester with him, etc.  :-\

Ok... now they've been playing matchmaker for hours now too.  :))) Dan was trying to convince Michelle earlier that she's meant to be with Jessie, and now Michelle is asking Jessie all sorts of questions about whether or not he would kiss Angie.  <:>

Tara

Thanks for the spoilers Monkey. I haven't had time to get all involved, but then again, I didn't want to get so hooked.  :))) This group of people sure did start talking game and playing faster than any other season. When you don't watch the live feeds you sure do miss alot of good stuff. :((  If you watch live feeds, you don't get any stuff done!  :)))

Monkey

I almost wish that I wasn't watching it last night. They had like an hour-long discussion (led by Steven) talking about the proper way to  !@! :;' and then all the girls were talking about how they don't like their  :o0 :pp....  but Libra says that her husband is the best at both of those things.  :)) :))

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on July 21, 2008, 10:11:46 AM
I almost wish that I wasn't watching it last night. They had like an hour-long discussion (led by Steven) talking about the proper way to  !@! :;' and then all the girls were talking about how they don't like their  :o0 :pp....  but Libra says that her husband is the best at both of those things.  :)) :))

Oh gawd.  :))

Mary

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on July 21, 2008, 05:00:03 PM
Oh gawd.  :))
Oh... did you see the video of them playing "________ Password" too?  :)) :ll
:>>  Fill in the blank with a word that rhymes with "corno"  :>>

Right now, Angie, Steven, and Memphis are making battle armor out of foil and they're pretending to fight. Angie has a spear and a shield and everything. They must be pretty bored.  :)))

Monkey

Angie's the target this week it looks like. Either Dan or Memphis will probably be going up beside her.  <:>

Tara

She wanted Michelle to use the veto on Steven and wanted Jesse to put up Libra. I wonder why she won't put Libra up?  I know they stayed in HOH together for awhile last night. Libra was dictating orders.  :)))

Tara

It's nomination ceremony now..when Keesha went in she was putting up Jessie and Angie. Can't wait to see Jessie's face.  :)))

Fluffy756

Quote from: Tara on July 24, 2008, 04:59:11 PM
It's nomination ceremony now..when Keesha went in she was putting up Jessie and Angie. Can't wait to see Jessie's face.  :)))

Jessie got the heads up on Keesha putting him up thanks to dan.

Tara

Quote from: Fluffy756 on July 24, 2008, 06:05:50 PM

Jessie got the heads up on Keesha putting him up thanks to dan.

Well that sucks.  >:D

Well Jessie and Angie are up. I hope he goes home.  :^*

Monkey

Angie and Michelle are swearing up a storm because they're so upset. Poor little babies.  :))
"We should've backdoored Libra while we could have! That little ****"
"I'm gonna take a smelly stuff on that ****!"
"I'm gonna give that little **** a wedgie!"

:)) :))

Fluffy756

what gets me is that jessie is telling Angie and them that he going to pull a week 1. I guess he means going to win pov and save himself and then tells each one in his hook up with Jessie that they are the ones going up. Is he fool or what don't be another brain.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview