Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother 10 Spoilers

Started by Monkey,

Previous topic - Next topic

Monkey

I'm watching.

Yeah, Michelle's playing every single side in that house. She's close with practically everybody in that house now. They need to get rid of her soon, or else she'll just cruise to the end of the game.

They need to get rid of April this week. She's the glue that holds April/Ollie/Jerry together. Once she's gone, I can't see Ollie staying with Jerry. They would be dumb to get rid of Jerry, because April is much tougher than he is both physically and mentally. Especially since there will be an endurance either this week or next week most likely. April is small but strong, and that's the type of build that wins almost all of those HOHs.

Tara

I think Dan will win the Morph Veto, and it should be coming up soon. I don't think the other people pay attention, but I think he does.

Monkey

It's hilarious how Libra is still the topic of conversation throughout the house, when she got evicted more than 2 days ago. They really do give her too much credit.  :))

I wish Libra was there to defend herself though, because they're all twisting the facts around. Of course this conversation is being led by April, who is trying to do whatever possible to slither her way back in with Keesha.  ::)

April and Keesha both have really bad potty-mouths. :))) "She  !@#$ came to me and she  !@#$ told me _____________ and I was  !@#$ thinking... what a  !@#$ !@#$ for telling me that  !@#$"

Tara

Ollie got to Dan, and Dan is considering using the VETO to take April off.  Ollie wants an alliance with April, Michelle, Dan, and himself.  girls18.gif

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on August 17, 2008, 08:17:54 PM
Ollie got to Dan, and Dan is considering using the VETO to take April off.  Ollie wants an alliance with April, Michelle, Dan, and himself.  girls18.gif
Notice how quickly they threw Jerry under the bus?  ::)

April needs to go this week. Dan would be extremely dumb if he can't see that.

ImJustOneOldFart

Quote from: Monkey on August 17, 2008, 09:18:52 PM
Notice how quickly they threw Jerry under the bus?  ::)

April needs to go this week. Dan would be extremely dumb if he can't see that.

sure, but Dan knows Jerry is gunning for him... so this might be Dan's change to cut a threat....

Monkey

Jerry apologized to Dan yesterday for all of the things he said about him.

They can get rid of Jerry next week, but they need to get rid of April this week. She's much more of a threat. If it's an endurance competition, April will kick  :o0. And if they keep Jerry around, he'll be one of the first ones out. . .

They would be beyond dumb if they kept April this week and got rid of a 75 year old man who poses no physical threat at all.

Tara

Dan didn't use the VETO.

I've been sitting here for 30 minutes wondering why BB isn't on, and just realized it's not Tuesday.  :-[

Homer

Quote from: Tara on August 18, 2008, 06:26:10 PM
Dan didn't use the VETO.

I've been sitting here for 30 minutes wondering why BB isn't on, and just realized it's not Tuesday.  :-[

:)) :)) :))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on August 18, 2008, 06:26:10 PM
LMMFAO.  :)) :))

ILoveSiamese

It's Tuesday for me.

but then again I work for a newpaper so I can give ya tomorrow news today lol

Just kidding it all happened 3 days ago.

ILS :;'

Monkey

They are so full of shit. April/Ollie/Jerry now are trashing Dan for mentioning in his POV speech that somebody offered him money. Jerry didn't offer him money, but April and Ollie did. Ollie said that April "has money to offer" in his conversation with Dan. And later, Dan talked to April and she said she would be willing to offer him money.

Now they're talking about how they need to call him out in the diary room. Ooooh... they don't have the guts to call him out to his face? :)) I almost wish they did, because then Dan would expose their BS in public and make them look like total idiots. :))

Tara

Monkey

They've all been hilarious for the last hour. Hide and seek, musical chairs, "Murder" (with pool balls...lol), and then "foot bicycle". They were all laughing so hard. Hopefully Renny doesn't pee her pants tonight again like she did last night. :))  :))

And of course, Ollie and April are the only ones isolating themselves and not joining in on the fun.  :/o\

Tara

I kinda wish April wasn't going home tonight, so after the "phone call poll", she can see America doesn't really love her.  :))  She's delusional like Nasty Gnat was about America loving her. The only person who loved Nasty Gnat was Homer.  :)) And no, I ain't jealous.  girls21.gif

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on August 21, 2008, 11:22:39 AM
I kinda wish April wasn't going home tonight, so after the "phone call poll", she can see America doesn't really love her.  :))  She's delusional like Nasty Gnat was about America loving her. The only person who loved Nasty Gnat was Homer.  :)) And no, I ain't jealous.  girls21.gif
I'm sure she'll realize America doesn't like her when the audience outside the house barely makes any noise when she walks out.  :)))

Tara

They tell the audience to clap and yell though.  :((  The HOH comp tonight is probably endurance from what I've been reading today. I don't want Jerry,Michelle, or Ollie to get it.

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on August 21, 2008, 03:09:27 PM
They tell the audience to clap and yell though.  :((  The HOH comp tonight is probably endurance from what I've been reading today. I don't want Jerry,Michelle, or Ollie to get it.
Keesha better hang on like her life depends on it then so Michelle doesn't win. I think she's the only one who'll be able to hang with Michelle in endurance. Usually the guys have trouble if it involves holding up all their weight. And the only girls in it would be Keesha and Michelle.

If Michelle wins, I think I'll vomit.

Keesha/Dan/Memphis better win.  >:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview