This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother 10 Spoilers

Started by Monkey,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

They better get rid of Michelle.  The HOH after whoever gets evicted will be some sort of questions.

Monkey

In about an hour, shit will be hitting the fan.  :-[

Dan should lock himself in the HOH room for the rest of the day after this.  :-[

Monkey

I'm getting nervous now. Dan better follow through.  >:D

I want Michelle and Jerry campaigning against eachother.  :))

Tara

I got all my work done today, and I'm waiting for the fireworks on the feeds after POV.  :)))  I hope Dan puts Michelle or Ollie up, if not, his picture is coming out of my siggy.  :))

cranky

:)) me too Tara i been watching the feeds !  this gonna be good!!

Tara

I don't know if Dan's going to go through with it. He said he wants to make the POV meeting good television. I think he wants Ollie to name his choice and put the blood on his hands. If Keesha or Renny go up I'm gonna be  !@#$ and I hope Dan is the next one going home. He already put Memphis up, and that was a stupid move. These people need balls. I would of put up Ollie and Michelle. Who cares about his word. This is a game of lies and backstabbing. :pp

Monkey

It's probably over now.  :))

Too bad the feeds don't come back right after it's over. We'll probably have to wait another 45 minutes for them to come back now. By that time all the fighting will be over.  >:D

Monkey

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Michelle and Ollie are FLIPPING OUT!  :))

Michelle's gonna need even more alcohol than usual tonight.  :))

OMG this is good to watch. Michelle's trying to throw Ollie under the bus now. "Why'd you put me up and not him?" LMAO!!!

cranky

yes yes yes
michelle is on the block did u hear what ollie told dan to do  >:D and the names he called him OMG his true colors are out!!!! vulgar .

Homer

I think contestants should be made to eat Tara's meatloaf instead of slop.  :)) :)) :))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Monkey

Quote from: Homer on August 25, 2008, 02:09:29 PM
I think contestants should be made to eat Tara's meatloaf instead of slop.  :)) :)) :))
LMAO. That would just be too cruel.  :))

Ollie's flipping out now in the backyard though.  :)) He's talking to himself, swearing at the BB voice trying to call him into the diary room, throwing things, and just pacing back and forth in the backyard.  :))

Homer

Quote from: Monkey on August 25, 2008, 02:17:21 PM
LMAO. That would just be too cruel.  :))

Ollie's flipping out now in the backyard though.  :)) He's talking to himself, swearing at the BB voice trying to call him into the diary room, throwing things, and just pacing back and forth in the backyard.  :))

Ollie is a b!tch

cranky

he sure is ! i want him off the island. oops wrong show !   :))

Tara

Quote from: Homer on August 25, 2008, 02:09:29 PM

Kiss my white  :o0 !!

Tara

He was in the DR for over an hour..so he will calm down.  :))  He told Dan "You took my manhood away from me on national TV"  :))  Did Dan do him?  :))  I wonder how much they will show on TV. OMG too funny! Ollie and Michelle are already working Memphis for a vote for Michelle.  :))  I don't think they will be getting anything to drink tonight. Last night Michelle didn't share the wine, and drank it all herself. She took Jerrys beer the night before. She's a drunk.

Homer

Tara

Quote from: Homer on August 25, 2008, 05:44:26 PM

I soooooooo love you.  (OO)  Now quit getting off topic..this is an important thread. Nothing is going on now. I sure wanted to see some more drama.  :)))

Monkey

cranky

Monkey :@ dan & renny ummmmmmm that's something for me to pay closer attention to lol

i wanted more drama last nite !!! lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview