PlayBuddy
June 14, 2024, 07:20:54 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother 10 Spoilers

Started by Monkey,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mary

Dan has a beautyfull girl friend he is madly in love with her photo is up in hoh room   <:>

mr.clean

hmmm could they be changing there minds and voting out Jerry tommorrow?   Jerry getting really cocky and saying he's going too be wearing his running shoes tommorrow. Not asking around for votes for him too stay. :>> :>>

Tara

I don't think they will keep him. Manchelle is a much bigger threat, but then again it's BB. Expect the unexpected. :P

Tara

I thought they would play for another HOH right now.  :((  I hope Keesha gets some stuff for winning though. Remember when Dick won on a FF and he got stuff, but never the room or anything.

Monkey

They'll do the next HOH later tonight. It'll either be soon before BBAD comes on, or it'll be after BBAD. I forget whether or not it'll get shown on the feeds. I think they've shown it in the past.  :-\

Tara

I can't remember either, but I want anyone but Jerry also. I wonder out of the 4 who will go up.

If Renny wins: Jerry and Memphis
If Dan wins: Jerry and Renny
If Memphis wins: Jerry and Dan(for payback)
If Jerry wins: Dan and Memphis with a backdoor of Keesha

That is what my "hidden powers" tell me.  :)))

Monkey

Grandpa won HOH.  :xx :xx :xx

I think he'll put up Memphis and Keesha and TRY to backdoor Dan. Memphis will probably get sent to sequester next then.  :(

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on August 28, 2008, 09:17:21 PM
Grandpa won HOH.  :xx :xx :xx

I think he'll put up Memphis and Keesha and TRY to backdoor Dan. Memphis will probably get sent to sequester next then.  :(

Oh man. That totally sucks. Well granpa can't win HOH next time, so he will be gone.

mr.clean

they should have gotten rid of him and not the others . dummies >:D

Tara

I was wrong about grandpa not being able to play in the next HOH. Everyone gets to play in it. The POV this week (final 5) will be the late night Morph one,well unless they change things up this year, and not even have it. Renny would probably do the best at this, but then again, I was for sure Nasty Gnat would of won it last season and she didn't, Adam did. Renny cuts hair, so she knows peoples faces and probably pays more attention to everything on the persons face.

Homer

Quote from: Tara on August 29, 2008, 11:53:40 AM
I was wrong about grandpa not being able to play in the next HOH. Everyone gets to play in it. The POV this week (final 5) will be the late night Morph one,well unless they change things up this year, and not even have it. Renny would probably do the best at this, but then again, I was for sure Nasty Gnat would of won it last season and she didn't, Adam did. Renny cuts hair, so she knows peoples faces and probably pays more attention to everything on the persons face.

<~~~~ Renny

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

It looks like Jerry told Keesha that hes gonna put her (Keesha) and Dan on the block in hopes of sending Dan home. Jerry and Memphis are working together now and made a final two agreement.  :xx  Ugh, I don't think I can take Jerry being in power for the week.

Monkey

Things are gonna get ugly if it's Keesha and Dan on the block.  :ll

The veto would be huge then. If Memphis won it, he'd take Dan off and force Jerry to put up Renny. And if Renny won it, she'd take Keesha off and force Jerry to put up Memphis. Let the drama ensue.  :///

Tara

My man Dan is pushing it a little to far, but its funny.  He came up with a "fake veto" (like fake idol on Survivor) and tried to give it to Jerry if Jerry won't nominate him.  :)) The feeds cut off after BB said "Stop that Dan"  :))  That is so funny, but I don't think Jerry is dumb enough to fall for it.  It does look like Dan and Keesha going up. They may have POV tonight since it's a holiday weekend.

Monkey

Tara

I hope Dan wins Veto and Memphis goes up, but I know that ain't gonna happen now. How did those 4 let Jerry win HOH.  :-\

Monkey

The veto will be starting in a little more than 1.5 hours.... after BBAD goes off.

Another late night then. Oh joy.  :/o\

Tara

Nobody said who won when they came back in. The forum I go to says that they know Keesha was close but that Keesha and Renny didn't win. They think Jerry won, but when feeds came back Jerry was the only one who wasn't shown. The other 4 weren't talking. The POV is hanging up on the memory wall, but not near anyones name. Memphis wasn't talking and he went to bed. Dan got up and ate, so maybe we will find out today who won, or they told them not to talk about it.

Fluffy756

Just a thought wonder if Jerry win it. How can dan keesha,renny and mem not win. It must of been one easy pov if jerry won it. I am shock they can't be jerry. Even in the hoh how could they not beat him. Unless hoh was true and false questions he did to do when he was up against them.

who me?

Don't let Jerry fool you.  He may have a mean, gruffy exterior but the man is smart ( even I hate to admit )
The HOH comp had something to do with dates.
Like.. How many days into your stay here did the earthquake happen?
Jerry, Ollie, and Michelle were testing each other on these things the night before the comp. so he was sorta prepared had something to do with throwing balls into numbers too, maybe they had to throw it into the date in which they thought it was??
I've noticed when it comes to numbers Jerry is good, I've seen the houseguest try to figure out a math equation and you can see Jerry's wheels spinning and he pops out the answer, I'm afraid he may have been carried too far!
He has actually won more than any other houseguest this season.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview