This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New jigsaw problems??

Started by rhino,

Previous topic - Next topic

rhino

Anyone else having problems with this game. Auto is slow or not working at all.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

rhino

PogoBadgeHunter

AUTO doesn't work!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keeps saying
"CAN'T READ PREVIEW"
So much for waiting for it all this time to work.....

Not happy

Magzy

Yeah they shut down for a couple minutes around 7 a.m. ..now auto will not work at all.   girls18.gif !@#$

FreecellFanny

Relax people...I'm sure the cheat wizards will update soon!  tumbsup.gif

Magzy

How can you relax with a crisis of this magnitude :)))

FreecellFanny

QuoteHow can you relax with a crisis of this magnitude  :)))

It's easy: Absinthe and Godiva chocolates. drunk.gif

rhino

Magzy

Hats off to all that can do the magnet approach, carry on!!! I myself am too mentally challenge for this, but with the help of absinthe, valium and chocolate, I did do an easy in 7 minutes! Woot, woot 6_6.gif

Stinkerbell

I never got the magnet method to work, but the way I was able to do it doesn't work totally now either.  They made it so you can't stack the pile neatly in the corner, making it nigh unto impossible to pick up the pieces correctly.  It will still pick them up, but because you have to move the piece around so much til it grabs the right one, it also grabs them not just on the end, but on the top and bottom also.... maybe there will be another workaround.  What the heck does Pogo think they're doing anyway... fixing it so I can't exploit their stupidity.

Mistyeyed

i couldnt get the magnet approach to work for me either..i just ended up dragging a bunch of pieces around that wouldnt drop off anywhere...

arniebear

Magnet method did not work for me either, but I just attributed that to my stupidity.  At least before Pogo adjusted the game the auto worked somewhat, now it does not work at all.  :OO BH

MsMissy

Im having problems with the Auto. It will take the pieces most of them in the corner & start to play & after 10 or more pieces, gaaame stops playing & i have 2 play by hand. I unistalled it  & reboted puter & downloaded it again & same thing.  girls18.gif i hope BH finds out whats up with this Auto as it worked so good when it came out.  :o

Homer

You'll have to wait for the auto to be done over. Pogo in it's infinite dopedom decided to change the game.  ::)

Yes dopedom is a word because I say so.

arniebear

As long as I don't have to pay again for the auto, I can wait...stupid pogo  !@#$

Homer

Quote from: arniebear on July 18, 2008, 01:30:53 PM
As long as I don't have to pay again for the auto, I can wait...stupid pogo  !@#$

My word of the day isn't free. That'll be $14.95

Yes, we accept credit cards

arniebear

QuoteMy word of the day isn't free. That'll be $14.95

:=

Homer

gotmail

yes i am having the same problem with the new jigsaw cheat, mine does the same thing, i hop e we dont have to pay for it again.. how does pogo know you are using a cheat???

!@#$

gotmail

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview