PlayBuddy
June 01, 2024, 12:41:50 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Is Pogo getting harder or is it just me ??

Started by BlazinRedxDragon,

Previous topic - Next topic

BlazinRedxDragon

:( Is it just me thats feeling like it's getting harder to get the Weekly Challenge badges ? I'm behind cuz I cant complete alot of the badges cuz they're just too hard. Like the Scrabble challenge I can never seem to win the computer. I wont him by luck only twice and rest I kept losing to the computer. :'((

Stinkerbell

Some of them do seem to be harder and especially harder to cheat on.  You're not alone.
There's a thread here on the forum where if you're having problems, people will help you if you don't mind giving out your Pogo user name and pw.
PogoCheats does not endorse or condone doing it, though I have never heard of anyone having a problem.

lucky9999

Quote from: BlazinRedxDragon on August 14, 2008, 05:15:59 PM
:( Is it just me thats feeling like it's getting harder to get the Weekly Challenge badges ? I'm behind cuz I cant complete alot of the badges cuz they're just too hard. Like the Scrabble challenge I can never seem to win the computer. I wont him by luck only twice and rest I kept losing to the computer. :'((

No it's not you we all know pogo does something to make these harder, they will say they don't but can they prove it?  To many people say the same thing so I believe when they set them up they make them harder.
Keep trying you'll get it.  Good luck

Magzy

This weeks challenges are way out there, if you do not have a cheat, you will sit there 24/7 and prob will not get them.  I am trying to help my sis (without autos) and it is horrible.  TG I found the dark side!!! :!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: magzy on August 14, 2008, 07:50:26 PM
This weeks challenges are way out there, if you do not have a cheat, you will sit there 24/7 and prob will not get them.  I am trying to help my sis (without autos) and it is horrible.  TG I found the dark side!!! :!!

That's right, cuz we got cookies!

harley89

I read  they Pogo is changing the Squelchies premium badge (888 squelchies) cause people couldnt get it.  It would help if the challenge was setup to count all the fish and not just the colors the stones indicated. 

blondie01

The challenges might be a little harder, but the tokens you receive for completing the challenge has also increased.

arniebear

I agree the challenges are harder when a badge is involved, and I get tired of the letters to the editor where people just gush over these over the top challenges.  I have written Pogo asking if a little more concern could be had for people who have arthritis/carpal tunnel or other physical problems could be taken into consideration.  I did the premium badge for Poppit where you had to get 10,000 prizes, which was utterly ridiculous, even with an auto it took days. Evil Pogo  !@#$

MsMissy

I think some of them are getting harder, or pogo is just asking you too do 2 many just for a picture. It takes time especially for older ppl. even with cheat. I dont no what id do without mine, as i always had 2 ask someone for help. these where ppl. ive known many yrs & trusted my password too them.  :(

Stinkerbell

Quote from: arniebear on August 15, 2008, 07:19:51 AM
I agree the challenges are harder when a badge is involved, and I get tired of the letters to the editor where people just gush over these over the top challenges.  I have written Pogo asking if a little more concern could be had for people who have arthritis/carpal tunnel or other physical problems could be taken into consideration.  I did the premium badge for Poppit where you had to get 10,000 prizes, which was utterly ridiculous, even with an auto it took days. Evil Pogo  !@#$

We've had this discussion before.  I have a hard time playing the Golf Solitaire by hand because of eyesight issues.  When the cards are kinda faded out because they are hazard cards, I can barely see the numbers.  The auto is the only way I can do this game.

mr.clean

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 15, 2008, 09:09:18 AM
We've had this discussion before.  I have a hard time playing the Golf Solitaire by hand because of eyesight issues.  When the cards are kinda faded out because they are hazard cards, I can barely see the numbers.  The auto is the only way I can do this game.
Stickerbell  I can help you if ever need help with this game.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: mr.clean on August 15, 2008, 09:24:18 AM
Stickerbell  I can help you if ever need help with this game.

That's VERY sweet of you!  I got the auto recently, so I'm good that way, but I've been trying to play by hand and get the Flawless badge... forget it.  Not a chance.  I have such a hard time seeing the cards that I run out of time.   :(    So it's up to my uncle and it's not likely to happen.
Thanks again, though!  (OO)

jarjar

Keep that auto plugging away Stinkerbell. My Uncle got the flawless for me. It can and does happen. Good Luck you will get the flawless with time I am sure.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: jarjar on August 15, 2008, 09:37:24 AM
Keep that auto plugging away Stinkerbell. My Uncle got the flawless for me. It can and does happen. Good Luck you will get the flawless with time I am sure.

Thanks so much!  I will definitely keep trying.  I'm 89 on TriPeaks and Golf will be next!

jarjar

:!! Good job on the Tripeaks Tinkerbell. Since you and others helped me get my zz2 back up I am now at about rank 73. Moving along pretty quick thaks to the ZZ2

Stinkerbell

Quote from: jarjar on August 15, 2008, 10:07:53 AM
:!! Good job on the Tripeaks Tinkerbell. Since you and others helped me get my zz2 back up I am now at about rank 73. Moving along pretty quick thaks to the ZZ2

WTG on 73!  I will tell you, it's MUCH easier to rank up after 30.  It's starting to slow a little, but on another post Tara said that the last 3 ranks are pretty quick!

BlazinRedxDragon

:-\ Everyone seems to be talking about Autos but where do you get these Autos. I tried the ones posted on here but they require you to pay for a certain game cheat. Isn't there a site that offers Pogo cheats for *FREE* cuz I cuz used the :OO when a weekly challenge comes up. :=

les

:/\you can go to advanced options and do a game to 50 pointif you need help just im me and ill pass every time so you win   :!!

Homer

Quote from: BlazinRedxDragon on August 15, 2008, 01:59:29 PM
:-\ Everyone seems to be talking about Autos but where do you get these Autos. I tried the ones posted on here but they require you to pay for a certain game cheat. Isn't there a site that offers Pogo cheats for *FREE* cuz I cuz used the :OO when a weekly challenge comes up. :=

No.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

mr.clean

nothing is free !  or if it is  you really did'nt want it anyways . ::)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview