This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Ellen and Portia Tie the Knot

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Us Magazine Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi wed at their home in Beverly Hills, California, Saturday night.

De Rossi, 35, wore a backless, light pink dress, and her hair in a loose updo. DeGeneres, 50, dressed in pants, button-up shirt and vest all in white.

Before the intimate ceremony attended by about 20 guests, "Ellen and Portia came out and posed for pictures with Ellen's mom and their two dogs," a witness tells Usmagazine.com.

"They were hugging and kissing, and looked ecstatic," the onlooker adds. "Ellen was helping Portia with the train of her dress, which looked like a Cinderella tutu."

The pair, who "were both laughing," walked "all over the lawn together holding hands and posing," the witness tells Us. "The whole afternoon seemed light-hearted."

Earlier, workers were spotted bringing in bunches of pale pink and red roses.

Stinkerbell

I saw Ellen in a tv clip and thought 'man, she's looking old'.  I had NO idea she was 50.  She looks great for 50.  For some reason I thought she was in her 30's.

harley89

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 17, 2008, 10:33:53 AM
I saw Ellen in a tv clip and thought 'man, she's looking old'.  I had NO idea she was 50.  She looks great for 50.  For some reason I thought she was in her 30's.
It is dealing with men that ages you

Squid

Stinkerbell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview