This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

monoply mini

Started by leitabug,

Previous topic - Next topic

leitabug

i see there are mini things with this game..has anyone got any yet..if so at what ranks..thanks irishman.gif

Tara

Quote from: leitabug on August 30, 2008, 11:55:48 AM
i see there are mini things with this game..has anyone got any yet..if so at what ranks..thanks irishman.gif

I don't think there are mini stuff with this game, are you sure you don't mean Operation Mania?

leitabug

not operation.there is game banner on pogo home page for mono.. if you click on it on the side it says pogo extra stuff and the pics. looke like mini things and backgrounds.. thanks

Tara

Quote from: leitabug on August 30, 2008, 12:09:24 PM
not operation.there is game banner on pogo home page for mono.. if you click on it on the side it says pogo extra stuff and the pics. looke like mini things and backgrounds.. thanks

I see what you're talking about now. It does say we should have some mini stuff. I'm Rank 44 and I don't have any of that. I'm looking through my minis closet again to make sure I don't.

Edited to change from 45 to 44..I got ahead of myself.  :-[

leitabug

wow 45 already..thanks for answer..if any one gets stuff let us slowpokes know..lol.. :##

Tara

I just went through 28 pages of my backgrounds to make sure, and nothing is there. Now I want my stuff.  >:D  It has animated things, which makes me wonder if this will be a gem thing. The ad does say you earn badges and mini stuff though.  O+O

leitabug

some one has to set th
e hounds out to track down these things..lol bbq21.gif O+O

Zatanna

I was at the Beta site and they have mini items there for the game but you have to use tokens or gems  !@#$

xgingerx

i don't have any mini's from monopoly.... >:D

roadwarrior

maybe you only get the stuff if you hit rank 50?
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Hocky

i suppose these will be coming to the mini mall soon.... you will be able to purchase these movers to put in your mini for 1,000 tokens

leitabug

++mono mini items now is the mall..have fun shopping,, tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview