PlayBuddy
June 05, 2024, 07:33:49 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

True Blood

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

I love vampire shows. This show was great last night.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

CindyLouWho

I love vampire shows too & wanted to see this show but I don't have HBO..guess I'll have to wait & get it when it comes out on dvd later on. 

Homer

Quote from: CindyLouWho on September 08, 2008, 03:11:21 PM
I love vampire shows too & wanted to see this show but I don't have HBO..guess I'll have to wait & get it when it comes out on dvd later on. 

Cindy go to www.sidereel.com

you can watch just about any show on your pc...just do a search for True Blood

Stinkerbell

Quote from: CindyLouWho on September 08, 2008, 03:11:21 PM

MsLouWho, did you watch Moonlight on CBS?

CindyLouWho

I'll check that site out...I forgot I have another site I can check too.  Thanks!

Was Moonlight already on? lol 

Homer

Quote from: CindyLouWho on September 08, 2008, 06:24:04 PM
I'll check that site out...I forgot I have another site I can check too.  Thanks!

your welcome

Stinkerbell

Quote from: CindyLouWho on September 08, 2008, 06:24:04 PM

Moonlight was on Fridays after Ghost Whisperer last season... it got canceled.  It was the story of a vampire who was in love with a human girl, and she was in love with him, and she often said she wanted to be turned, but he wouldn't have anything to do with that... LOL  Sound vaguely familiar?  That show came out after the Twilight Saga

arniebear

Was sorry to see Moonlight get cancelled, they guy was a hunk and could have come over and bit me anytime  :)))

Stinkerbell

Quote from: arniebear on September 09, 2008, 05:57:07 AM
Was sorry to see Moonlight get cancelled, they guy was a hunk and could have come over and bit me anytime  :)))

:)))  That's totally how I feel about Edward Cullen, vampire extroirdinaire, of the Twilight books.  He can bite me anytime!  We need a good vampire smiley, Homer.  Got any lying around you might share?   (OO)

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 09, 2008, 07:28:33 AM
:)))  That's totally how I feel about Edward Cullen, vampire extroirdinaire, of the Twilight books.  He can bite me anytime!  We need a good vampire smiley, Homer.  Got any lying around you might share?   (OO)

not really

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on September 09, 2008, 03:04:07 PM
not really

Awwwww... but that's a cute bat!  Thanks for sharing and as always... consider it SNAGGED!   :)))       (OO)

Homer

This show is FREAKY

Sookie's brother is always in trouble. Dumbass almost lost his

How about Sam huffing the bedsheets of the dead woman?  :-\

Tara

Quote from: Homer on September 30, 2008, 04:28:57 PM

Sookie's brother is always in trouble. Dumbass almost lost his

You almost lost yours too.  <:>

Homer

CindyLouWho

Guess I'll have to wait & get those shows when they come out on dvd cause now I have no darn sound on my darn puter after I got it back up.   ::)

Homer

Quote from: CindyLouWho on September 30, 2008, 08:32:23 PM
Guess I'll have to wait & get those shows when they come out on dvd cause now I have no darn sound on my darn puter after I got it back up.   ::)

You may just need to reinstall the drivers for your pc. Go to the manufacturers website and find the drivers for your pc and reinstall them. That might do the trick.

Homer

Season 2 starts tonight at 9PM ET on HBO  cheerleading.gif

swamp

CindyLouWho

I hope to watcch it online ...gonna try to get the 1st season on dvd soon as I can get out to get it..lol

I got & watched the 1st & only season of Moonlight, I liked it & its a shame they cancelled it!! 

Homer

Quote from: CindyLouWho on June 14, 2009, 01:22:58 PM
I hope to watcch it online ...gonna try to get the 1st season on dvd soon as I can get out to get it..lol

I got & watched the 1st & only season of Moonlight, I liked it & its a shame they cancelled it!!  

Watch it at http://www.sidereel.com/True_Blood

They have all of season 1

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview