This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

not installed

Started by eve,

Previous topic - Next topic

eve

I HAVE PURCHASED  POGO CHEATS FROM THE BEGINNING  AND LAST YEAR  I HAD TO HAVE MY COM  WORKED ON AND THE TEC. DID  ARESTOR ON MY COMP  WELL I CONTACTED  WORDZW AND THEY WOULDNT   GIVE ME ANY MORE CODES   WELL I PURCHASED THEM ALL  AGAIN  AND I   MADE  A POINT OF ASKING   OSCAR AND BOB IF I  HAD TO GET THE CODES AGAIN WOULD THERE BE A PROBLEM  I WAS  INFORMED BY BOB THAT THERE WOULD NOT BE   WELL !!!!!!   THE LIGHTING KNOCKED OUT MY MODEM AND  I FORGOT TO TELL THE TEC  NOT TO RESTORE  MY FILES  SO HE DID      I CONTACTED  BOB AND           N O T H I N G       TO DATE HAS BEEN SENT TO ME AFTER ABOUT  25 E- MAILS  FIRST HE TOLD ME THEY WERE HAVING TROUBLE WITH  AOL  WELL I SENT ANOTHER  E-MAIL   BUT   LIKE I SAID   I HAVE NO  PROGRAMS AND  AM OUT ABOUT $300   IN ALL

LuLu

Please don't post in all caps, it's hard to read and it seems you are yelling.  Also use the spell check provided on the bottom before you post.  Thanks.

Homer

If you provided them with proof of purchase, I'm sure someone would take care of this. No Proof = No Codes
Otherwise everyone would say their computer got zapped.

Don't you save your receipts? If you paid via Paypal your receipts would be in your history.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

eve

I SURE DID  send them proof of purchase  credit card recp.  and i paid thru  pay pal

Homer

So you emailed them the receipt from the paypal account?

eve

i sent them an e-mail that they had sent me  confirming that i had paid    and a copy of my old passwords and  the new  codes

Homer

I can't speak for the auto makers since I don't work for them but anyone who has ever had a problem with their pc and had to get new codes from the manufacturer have usually gotten them. Most people copy and paste their receipt from paypal history into an email to the maker. That usually gets the best results.

bob@pogopal

I vaguely recall putting someone named Eve on my ignore list a while back. Off the top of my head, I cannot remember why, but I will be able to look it up after my laptop comes back from service.

Usually when I do that, it means the person was harassing, abusive or demanded more than was paid for but without my records I cannot be certain.

BadgeHelpOscar

Keep your "crack" suggestions to yourself.

You know who you are.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

eve

Quote from: bob@pogopal on June 24, 2004, 01:17:58 PM
I vaguely recall putting someone named Eve on my ignore list a while back. Off the top of my head, I cannot remember why, but I will be able to look it up after my laptop comes back from service.

Usually when I do that, it means the person was harassing, abusive or demanded more than was paid for but without my records I cannot be certain.

BadgeHelpOscar

The person who posted the crack suggestion that I deleted knows who he is.

It obviously wasn't Bob
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

eve

dear bob you know  this is not true  i sent you proof of purchase of all my cheats and you kept telling me  you was having a dispute with aol and couldn't send me anything  so i sent you a hotmail  address and a msn  but you still didn't  send me my pass words   i have never  been abusive or harrased you in anyway   and i hope you get your lap top back real soon   i  would like to know why you ignored me when all i wanted was what i had paid  for
                                                                      thank   you  , eve

fatkid

QuoteThe person who posted the crack suggestion that I deleted knows who he is.

It obviously wasn't Bob
I didn't post any "crack" suggestions... I merely stated what possibilities could arise from sh*tty customer service...
Though I am perverse and evil, I would never suggest anyone do anything illegal...  ::)
hA!

bob@pogopal

Oh yes, now I remember!

You were the one harassing me because AOL refuses to deliver my technical support emails and then threatens to cut off large segments of the public from their customers if I continue to answer our mutual customers' support requests.

After several emails I added you to my email filter. I no longer see any of your emails; they get deleted on arrival.

eve

well,  why couldn't you have sent my passwords to my msn  or my hotmail  e-mails  i paid for the cheats and sent you proof of payment  so you know  i was right in asking for service

eve

well,  why couldn't you have sent my passwords to my msn  or my hotmail  e-mails  i paid for the cheats and sent you proof of payment  so you know  i was right in asking for service  :'(

DJ_

If what you're saying is correct then I agree that you should get what you've payed for.....however spamming the forum is not going to help your case.  ;)

DyingToLive

bob@pogopal

Eve,

I do not handle billing issues, and I do not verify payments. I instructed you on how to proceed. If Oscar did not send you any passwords, I am sure he had a reason. If you had previously harassed him the way you harassed me, perhaps he has your email filtered as well.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview