PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 12:52:43 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Safari Mix and match

Started by rhino,

Previous topic - Next topic

rhino

I am having trouble with this one. I am not registering anything as i progress towards animal combos. Can someone help out there???

draagnfli

I wish i could but i played like 10 games and switched from hard to easy and still didnt get any credit i even asked in chat if ne1 else was working on the mnm but no1 would admit to it i switched rooms and still nothing I figure its pogo on this one

draagnfli

well i figured it out but omg im so not gonna do this one for awhile in order for it to count u have to get all 4 of the same animal so like do the armidillo then match the other 2 armodillos then u get credit for 1 so u will have to play on hard and match all 4 animals 200 times

rhino

Well thank you for clearing that up....Appreciate it.

Fluffy756

I knew this badge was going to be like this I wouldn't of gotten it. What a waste of gems.

arniebear

I got this one to, and am sorry  !@#$ Pogo.....between upping the gems on the special animated badges and putting in this one I am gonna quit supporting them by buying  :((

rhino

Fluffy756

Okay I am doing it by auto I set it do fast ranks and it seems to be getting it every other game. up 16/200 

Mistyeyed

they certainly didnt give a very clear explanation as to what was needed..i shall save this one for last..i started the makeover madness..played for two hours,only got 3 out of 25 so far...that was using the auto even..another long one..

Fluffy756

makeover madness didn't take long what I did was hit new game until I saw the clown hair. It went pretty fast. I know the game gets stuck I just keep going in and out of the room but it fast.

IndianLover

Ok I personally am happy that the badge is not a (10 minutes) one.  I believe since it is taking awhile to get it is worth me spending my 18 gems.  Where several of the ones I bought for 18 gems I got in no time.  I'd rather the game take a little bit after all I'm paying for them.

Mistyeyed

Quote from: Fluffy756 on October 07, 2008, 07:57:26 PM
makeover madness didn't take long what I did was hit new game until I saw the clown hair. It went pretty fast. I know the game gets stuck I just keep going in and out of the room but it fast.

thats good to know fluffy..i will try that..only good thing with doing this game is that it is moving me up to another rank..now im all the way to rank 11...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview