Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win the World Series

Phillies
10 (76.9%)
Phillies
3 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 13

CindyLouWho

Wow that was a nice sight after that last pitch, all those tight butts out on that field   ??? :)))

Glad that the Phillies won rather than the Rays!   :^* :!!

Homer

Unlike other cities there were no riots in Philly last night.

Here is a video of the fans celebrating on Broad Street last night. Wait until you see the parade.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9fCtehuFqk&feature=related

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

Stinkerbell

Quote from: CindyLouWho on October 29, 2008, 08:02:34 PM
Wow that was a nice sight after that last pitch, all those tight butts out on that field   ??? :)))

I'm tellin' you.  I went to a 49ers game and had a GREAT view of Steve Young's tight end.  He might have been a QB but his tight end was scrumptious to look at! 

And Homer, congrats!  I'm very happy for you and proud that the fans were so well behaved!

~Sassy~

:^* Congrats Homer, you must have been thrilled! What a great birthday present for you. I laughed when I saw your poll as to who would win the World Series.  :))

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 30, 2008, 09:43:45 AM
I'm tellin' you.  I went to a 49ers game and had a GREAT view of Steve Young's tight end.  He might have been a QB but his tight end was scrumptious to look at! 

And Homer, congrats!  I'm very happy for you and proud that the fans were so well behaved!

Thanks. Parade is tomorrow  july4th_33.gif

Homer

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on October 30, 2008, 11:26:44 AM
:^* Congrats Homer, you must have been thrilled! What a great birthday present for you. I laughed when I saw your poll as to who would win the World Series.  :))

Thanks. There was just no way we were losing.  :<<

CindyLouWho

Did ya get 1 of those t-shirts yet?  lol   I watched the philly news early this morn & people was still partying at 5 am & lined up buying shirts, hats etc.   :/\

Homer

Quote from: CindyLouWho on October 30, 2008, 12:21:02 PM
Did ya get 1 of those t-shirts yet?  lol   I watched the philly news early this morn & people was still partying at 5 am & lined up buying shirts, hats etc.   :/\

I got me a hat but no shirt yet.

If you think the party was big last night wait until you see the parade tomorrow

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on October 30, 2008, 07:03:06 AM
Unlike other cities there were no riots in Philly last night.

Here is a video of the fans celebrating on Broad Street last night. Wait until you see the parade.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9fCtehuFqk&feature=related

This is what I heard-sorry to rain on your parade.  But u know kids will be kids.Not like Detroit is on Halloween!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-6VNWhDlwY&feature=channel
http://outside.in/Philadelphia_PA/tags/phillies%20celebration

Homer

You are always gonna have a few morons especially when you are dealing with the number of people in the streets. I haven't heard an official count but the news was reporting tens of thousands people celebrating last night.

Tara

Quote from: Homer on October 30, 2008, 04:16:19 PM
You are always gonna have a few morons especially when you are dealing with the number of people in the streets. I haven't heard an official count but the news was reporting tens of thousands people celebrating last night.

Ok the World Series is over..who cares.  :))) :))) :)))

CindyLouWho

Homer you gonna be on the streets of Philly tomorrow for the big parade??   :)) If so have fun & we'll cya sometime next week when you get outta there   :))) :)))

Homer

2 million people are expected at the parade tomorrow  :o

sd1619

I have 2 tix at the Linc for tomorrow to watch the parade on the big screen and I think the parade is supposed to pass through too.  I decided to stay home and watch it on tv instead.  If anyone wants them, let me know and I can email them to you.

juicylipz205

ill b at the Linc also watchin our WORLD CHAMPIONS arrive!! so excited!!   :^*

CindyLouWho

Holy Cow 2 million?  You people have fun if you go!!   :)))  Bet that place will be worse than Time Square on New Years Eve,  I wouldn't wanta be on the crew that has to clean all those streets aftrwards   :ooo :)) 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview