PlayBuddy
June 03, 2024, 05:00:33 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Had to format and reload system now autos wont work??????

Started by Lywarior1,

Previous topic - Next topic

Lywarior1

Hey yall
Ok here's the problem had to format and reload my windows program now whever I try to run any auto program on it I get a missing dll file error message. I cant give you the exact message now because Im download mozilla but when that's done download I'll put in the exact error message also updated the video now 24 bit color sets on 640 by 480 is that gonna to be enough space to run the auto? And can someone plz give me a link to download this missing dll file?

Thanks

Here's the problem solved if anyone gets this missing dll here's what you do, The dll is msvbvm60.dll its a basic vision6 runningtime program. Download the program and that solves the missing dll file error, Find it by doing a goodle search type in the dll file and it will give you the download that installs that program.  And yes the autos work on the 640 by 480 setting as long as its on 24 bit color at least they do on my pc hope this infor helps.

Super Duckie

fatkid

640x480 is still not large enough... You have to have it set to at least 800x600 to run the autos...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview