Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Steve's tools

Started by Pheonix,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stupiddave99

Quote from: DJ on July 03, 2004, 05:11:38 AM
His screen name is Pogo_Steve

I wouldve never guessed it would be that  ::)

rcardone1

I would say something about that comment but then I saw the name and that said it all.

Stupiddave99

and rcardone1 is better - what is that anyway?

rc-ard-one-1
??? :P

bob@pogopal

Maybe it's the ace of hearts!
Or maybe he finished putting his radio controlled car together.
Or maybe it's his name.

Quit picking on my customers, eh!

Stupiddave99

eh? - u canadian?  :-* i like canadian :-*
im just kiddin with ya

Stupiddave99

yeah - an rc car thats really cool :P ::)
If its his name - his parents r mental :P

honeypyye

Dave...You need to copy that pic on your signature and put it in a photo storage facility somewhere...Im taking it out of my storage in the morning so it won't show up as your sig anymore...Sorry...Im cleaning house...=)

DJ_

Quote from: honeypyye on July 03, 2004, 07:57:13 PM
Dave...You need to copy that pic on your signature and put it in a photo storage facility somewhere...Im taking it out of my storage in the morning so it won't show up as your sig anymore...Sorry...Im cleaning house...=)
You can clean my house, too   :P

bob@pogopal

I was thinking his parents were more likely Italian than mental. But hey, if you want to have all the Italians in the world after your butt, that's your business.

honeypyye

DJ?...Don't get me started...Do I look like I have the word "MAID" tattoo'd on my forehead?...LOL...But I do think Dave picked the right screen name... :-X

And btw DJ....

JakenAiken

Tazzy24

Hey I got the Unsportsman like conduct boot from Pogo-Steve @ about 3 am this morning. Does this mean I will lose my Club Pogo Account?  Any info would be great....tyvm

Tazzy24

Ooooops....fprgot to mention I was playing in Word Whomp Wackdown......I finally got the carrot badge this afternoon. tyvm

Homer

If you got in this afternoon then probably not. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

zenia

Quote from: Tazzy24 on July 07, 2004, 01:54:32 PM
Hey I got the Unsportsman like conduct boot from Pogo-Steve @ about 3 am this morning. Does this mean I will lose my Club Pogo Account?  Any info would be great....tyvm
That means Steve came in the room and other people where either complaining cause you got a perfect game every game or Steve himself saw your name rolling on the screen that you got a perfect game, NO you will not get your account blocked.

rookie3

Is it possible that more than one person from pogo could be using the sn pogo_steve. I mean, sometimes he can be a real prick and the next he's pretty decent and willing to chat with you.

Just a thought i had.

zenia

Quote from: rookie3 on July 08, 2004, 11:41:30 AM
Is it possible that more than one person from pogo could be using the sn pogo_steve. I mean, sometimes he can be a real prick and the next he's pretty decent and willing to chat with you.

Just a thought i had.
I think Steve is MOODY ::)

ZaLandCruiser

If your on his S h i t List he will be a prick with you and won't take any Shit with you and ... Usually blocks you and annoys the hell out of you until you leave.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview