This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Steve's tools

Started by Pheonix,

Previous topic - Next topic

Pheonix

Hi I was just more than a little curious about the Pogo admins tools.  I have had a conflict with Steve before where he has literally "chat gagged" me.  It will not let you chat and will display a message telling you you've been gagged.  Reloading the room does nothing to cure this, he may also use a boot function similar to most games universally by himself.  My question is, would he be using a program do perofm these actions (or would it be in Pogo's admin accounts only), and if so, could it be replicated?

fatkid

It's a server side application I'm sure, and unless your account was activated with such functions it would be impossible to mimic...

Blue Aquarius

I used to be a moderator for an internet company.  We were given these tools only if we were emploeyed by the company.  It's like an internet tool bar.  We could mute someone, put a temporary ban on someone or A permanent ban on someone.  I am sure thats what Pogo uses also.

Tupac

would it be illegalt to steal a pogo admins password

Super Duckie

come on, what do you think ;) would it be illegal for me to steal your credit card number and go on a shopping spree :D

Tupac

Super Duckie

Element

Quote from: Tupac on June 25, 2004, 07:44:25 PM
Not if u don't get caught :)

No if you don't get caught then you got lucky, but it still makes it none the less illegal  ;)

Quotewould it be illegal to steal a pogo admins password

never have i seen such a lack of common sense lol

ronandamee1

School is out......The kiddies are coming out of the woodwork asking the dumbest questions they could think of. If I took a few minutes and thought....I could not come up with a question dumber than would it be illegal to steal a pogo admins password

Super Duckie

i thought the question was quite funny, made me laugh for a few minutes.. Actually still makes me laugh when i see the question

Tupac

Super Duckie

I doubt you get caught if you did it, but if you did you'd be in some kinda trouble..., but since you posted that, and something happens to the Admins passwords, they may come loking for you

Tupac

o i c Ill just use a proxy so pogo cant get my ip and trace it

Mayhem

Lets not talk about stealing / using / hacking pogo's admin passwords ... thx!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Tupac

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk i wont :) no more

Dannon

Stevie must have been on vacation.
He is back now though.
I got the 'ol "unsportsman like conduct" boot today..

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

yousmellbad

HAHA not me. I havent gotten the big boot in WWW yet.

rcardone1

I am just woundering what Pogo Steves Sn is so I can be on the look out for him, if anyone knows, please let me know.

Thanks

DJ_

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview