PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 03:45:42 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

You are currently prevented from playing this game...

Started by sue1anne,

Previous topic - Next topic

sue1anne

I just started using the Word Whomp cheat and I got a pop-up (I assume from Pogo) that says "You are currently prevented from playing this game." I started the auto last night before going to bed. It only ran for a little while giving me 2000 tokens. Has anyone else gotten this message?

Thanks,
sue1anne

draagnfli

no worries I was getting that message a few weeks ago and i got scared thinking that i was banned but I went into firefox and it worked fine later that nite it worked fine in explorer also i think its pogo i was able to go into certain rooms but i was trying to get into euchre for a tournament and i was so mad cause of that message i asked in the room and a few said they had the same problem so its not just you

ImJustOneOldFart

~Sassy~

I have seen the warning too and is usually just before or while Pogo is doing maintenance. Or any other time Pogo feels like it.  :)) Just close out and go to another room. Don't get paranoid, they are not after you !  :-\ Just me.  >:D

sue1anne

Sounds good. I assumed it was some type of Pogo general message but didn't know if it meant they were shutting down or what.. Sometimes I start an auto and in the morning discover I was disconnected for some unknown reason. I know Tuesday nights Pogo does maintenance, but I wasn't sure what else might be happening.

sue1anne

gin

I got the message while playing yahtzee...just changed rooms and all was well.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview