PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 06:15:33 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Tracking Game Progress and Ranks

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Is there a program where we can keep an oganized chart of our game progress and ranks?  Awhile back there was an Excel spreadsheet, but it kept crashing so I abandoned that.
I just want to be able to quickly see what I need to work on, how much further I have to go to rank out on a specific game, etc.
Thanks in advance!
(OO)

jarjar

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 11, 2008, 10:10:36 AM
Is there a program where we can keep an oganized chart of our game progress and ranks?  Awhile back there was an Excel spreadsheet, but it kept crashing so I abandoned that.
I just want to be able to quickly see what I need to work on, how much further I have to go to rank out on a specific game, etc.
Thanks in advance!
(OO)
Oh I would like that too tumbsup.gif

FreecellFanny

Other fan sites are coming out with them which is great except that I would like one that updates automatically.

Something that we could configure that would do this would be fantastic; heck, if each user could have a page here at BH that would do this it would be wonderful.  tumbsup.gif

jarjar

Quote from: FreecellFanny on November 11, 2008, 01:58:22 PM
Other fan sites are coming out with them which is great except that I would like one that updates automatically.

Something that we could configure that would do this would be fantastic; heck, if each user could have a page here at BH that would do this it would be wonderful.  tumbsup.gif

Okay Homer now get to work :))) Please and Thanks
Sue

C~M

lol, we all have that, it doesn't track games for you, only shows badge count in your siggy

FreecellFanny

At my pogo badges it uses a code from Pogo...if we could use that same code and make a database that shows all badges available for each game that updates/checks off each one automatically as they're won I would be in heaven.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: FreecellFanny on November 14, 2008, 04:33:18 PM
At my pogo badges it uses a code from Pogo...if we could use that same code and make a database that shows all badges available for each game that updates/checks off each one automatically as they're won I would be in heaven.

That's what I was thinking.  Why couldn't MyPogoBadges make something like that?  I'd be in heaven, right next to you and Edward.   :)))

FreecellFanny

Heck, if they could do something like that here I'd pay for the darn thing.

The main page would be individual links; one for each game that has badges.

Each game page would have grayed out images of every badge associated with that game (game badges only maybe since premium, M&M ones are by choice); each badge would "illuminate" automatically as it was won and, for those that were still grayed out, a mouse-over box would appear telling me what I had to do to earn that badge. In a perfect world, it would also tell me my progress towards that particular badge.

If I was clever enough I'd make my own.  :OO

Hocky

I have gone the old fashion route.  I printed out all the club and deluxe games.  Each game that I play, I cross out the ranks as I go and then write down the date I won each badge.  I dont keep track of how many it takes to next rank...just when I get there, I mark it off so I know what rank is next.  Its alot of paper and ink...but until someone comes out with the automatic version...this will have to suffice.

FreecellFanny

I had gone that route also hocky using a database that some enterprising individual at another board had made and while it was very well organized and they put a lot of effort into it I found it very cumbersome because it constantly needed updating and redoing. And yes, it needed doing by hand. >:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview