PlayBuddy
June 09, 2024, 08:35:49 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Next challenge

Started by DitzyChick,

Previous topic - Next topic

DitzyChick

Anybody notice that the next weekly challenge includes catching more fireflies in greenback bayou :xx  At least it's only 50 and not 200, I guess that's a plus

IndianLover

Grr.. yes I noticed and I CANNOT stand that game  !@#$

Squid

It's the worst.  I thank the BH gods/goddesses for giving me something that will play this awful game for me. 

swamp

Quote from: Squid on November 11, 2008, 03:53:15 PM
It's the worst.  I thank the BH gods/goddesses for giving me something that will play this awful game for me. 
easy game cant wait  :///   i will get it for ya squidly just say when  (OO)

Squid

Quote from: swamp on November 11, 2008, 07:22:57 PM
easy game cant wait  :///   i will get it for ya squidly just say when  (OO)

You're the best, swamperoo!  I may take you up on it if I have any auto trouble.  Thanks, hon.   (OO)

Stinkerbell

This game is the direct cause in the tragic increase of hate crimes against frogs and fireflies.  People veering off the road to hit the poor frog sitting on the sidewalk.  Giving the guy next to you on the dock a black eye or worse, a concussion, when you miss the firefly you were aiming at and hit the guy with an iron skillet.  The list goes on and on.  Pogo should be ashamed.   :@

MsMissy

aww, come on ppl. ,it cant be that bad.  ??? I did it & got the badge. got alittle bored, but what the heck, we are playing for a badge.  <:>

FreecellFanny

Pop quiz: What is worse? Ducks or Fireflies?  :-[

Stinkerbell

Quote from: FreecellFanny on November 12, 2008, 02:10:40 PM
Pop quiz: What is worse? Ducks or Fireflies?  :-[

Ducks eat fireflies so that's puts them up a notch in my book.   tumbsup.gif

Squid

Tara

Fireflies should be stepped on, smooshed, squashed, squished, crushed, and smeared into the ground with full force.

ILoveSiamese

you think thats bad
I have 3  more badges to do in my 2003 album

1 hearts
2 greenback  one is 150 fireflys and the other 200 girls18.gif girls18.gif :xx

guess I will let uncle run while I am at work and tonight
when I am sleeping to get the 200 one

Hocky

Yanno...I logged onto pogo at 10 am sharp...within 10 minutes there were people already bitching about how long its gonna take and what misery they were in. etc...this is pathetic people!!!  I can understand if the challenge required some astronomical feat and took days to get but 10 MINUTES?  PUHLEASE!!!!!!!! 

And for the record, it took me 1 hr and 3 minutes....which is alot less than some of the other challenges pogo has put out!

*gets off soap box now*

Stinkerbell

I got my daughters in about 45 minutes by hand.  The game is boring as all get out.  That is my gripe and I'm stickin' to it.

john82379

It's boring as all hell.  I remember doing that 200 firefly challenge, and i must say it's the most annoying badge i've ever done.  At least Quick Quack u ranked and got decent tokens in.  That being said, 50 fireflys isn't nearly as bad and the fireflys come more often this time around which helps.  I personally hate Payday FreeCell more than Greenback Bayou  :OO

armageddon

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

just wait pogo will put ranks in this 1   :pp   :ooo :o :ooo

arniebear

I still have 35 more to go after 15 I got indigestion and was out of frog Maalox  :((

JoeDirt

Quote from: john82379 on November 12, 2008, 09:36:40 PM
It's boring as all hell.  I remember doing that 200 firefly challenge, and i must say it's the most annoying badge i've ever done.  At least Quick Quack u ranked and got decent tokens in.  That being said, 50 fireflys isn't nearly as bad and the fireflys come more often this time around which helps.  I personally hate Payday FreeCell more than Greenback Bayou  :OO
Wow! I have never seen someone say they like any game more than Greenback.

:=

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview