PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 05:36:09 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NO ONE LIKES GHOST WISPERER?

Started by Liza_vla,

Previous topic - Next topic

Liza_vla

i cant believe jim died and now jumped in anothers body and he not remember melinda? :=

Stinkerbell

Yeah, I loved Jim... what's up with killing him off, especially while he and Melinda finally decided to try and have a baby.  I was none too happy.
I wonder if they will bring back her professor friend that left recently.  I think he was having feelings for Melinda.

But it hasn't come on on the left coast yet, so I didn't know about body jumping.   ::)

Liza_vla

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 14, 2008, 07:40:05 PM
Yeah, I loved Jim... what's up with killing him off, especially while he and Melinda finally decided to try and have a baby.  I was none too happy.
I wonder if they will bring back her professor friend that left recently.  I think he was having feelings for Melinda.

But it hasn't come on on the left coast yet, so I didn't know about body jumping.   ::)

oops im sorry didnt think anyone was watching no topic for it will not give away again

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Liza_vla on November 14, 2008, 08:02:00 PM
oops im sorry didnt think anyone was watching no topic for it will not give away again

Oh, no problem!  People post spoilers all the time.  I know that right coasters see it first.  Not to worry   (OO)

I just don't know why they killed him off.  I really liked him.

jarjar

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 14, 2008, 08:03:30 PM
Oh, no problem!  People post spoilers all the time.  I know that right coasters see it first.  Not to worry   (OO)

I just don't know why they killed him off.  I really liked him.

I am in shock also. What will the show be without Jim :oo

liebe_angel

Squid

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on November 15, 2008, 08:16:25 AM
Who's Jim?    :-\

Clearly you don't watch Ghost Whisperer which tells me you're unworthy to know who Jim is.   :P

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 15, 2008, 08:26:29 AM
Clearly you don't watch Ghost Whisperer which tells me you're unworthy to know who Jim is.   :P

Hmmmph!   ?.?

Liza_vla

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 15, 2008, 08:26:29 AM

you guys are tooooooo funny  :<<

TrixStar

My wife loves it, she said today though that they jumped the shark when Jim's ghost came back into someone elses body  :>>

Squid

Stinkerbell

Quote from: TrixStar on November 16, 2008, 03:06:38 AM
My wife loves it, she said today though that they jumped the shark when Jim's ghost came back into someone elses body  :>>

It's really bizarre, because he's in someone else's body, but she still sees Jim.  I really want to see where they are going with this.

jarjar

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 16, 2008, 11:01:23 AM
It's really bizarre, because he's in someone else's body, but she still sees Jim.  I really want to see where they are going with this.
Me too Stinker I can not imagine :ooo

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on November 16, 2008, 02:00:53 PM
is that a kma smiley?

It's a 'yeah, whatever buzz off' smile   :)))   Butt here ya go   :o0

jarjar

Don't forget to watch tonight.
This Jim thing is going to take some getting used to :o

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview