PlayBuddy
June 01, 2024, 01:26:58 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What do u guys think about Ghost Adventures??

Started by sweet2kyss04,

Previous topic - Next topic

sweet2kyss04

<:> Well about three weeks ago I started watching this show on the Travel Channel called "Ghost Adventures" and I love it! Between the raw footage and the fact that it's just the three of them keeps me on the edge of my seat all the time. I know some of you guys are skeptical when it comes to the paranormal but fake or not this show rocks! So to those who have seen the show..what do you guys think???

Squid

Based on your recommendation, I'll try to catch it sometime.  I love supernatural stuff.... whether it's true or not.

Stinkerbell

sweet2kyss04

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 16, 2008, 04:45:34 PM
Haven't seen it yet.  Is it like Ghost Hunters?

well sorta..they get locked down in the place that they're investigating from dusk till dawn and they begin there investigation. The cool part is that it's just the three of them and no huge camera crew and they only use static night vision cams, so what they see we see! You should check out one of their shows. If u go on youtube you can catch last weeks episode on "paranormRU's channel.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: sweet2kyss04 on November 16, 2008, 05:32:34 PM
well sorta..they get locked down in the place that they're investigating from dusk till dawn and they begin there investigation. The cool part is that it's just the three of them and no huge camera crew and they only use static night vision cams, so what they see we see! You should check out one of their shows. If u go on youtube you can catch last weeks episode on "paranormRU's channel.

Did you just flip me off?   :ooo      :))

Squid

harley89

It is probably a very entertaining show but I tend not to watch these shows . Im in the paranormal already dont need to watch it on TV

sweet2kyss04

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 16, 2008, 06:21:43 PM
Did you just flip me off?   :ooo      :))

LMAO NO..I COULDN'T FIND A PIC SO THIS IS ALL I COULD COME UP WITH LOL

bubbleup

I do watch it but what kills the show for me is the main guy and his big mouth  ::

Stinkerbell

sweet2kyss04

Quote from: bubbleup on November 16, 2008, 07:57:39 PM
I do watch it but what kills the show for me is the main guy and his big mouth  ::
yea he is a bit obnoxious but when he screams and runs like a little girl  :=  it no longer bothers me lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview