PlayBuddy
May 21, 2024, 04:55:10 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mahjong Garden Deluxe

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

Quote from: babycheater on December 16, 2008, 07:17:03 PM
There are other sites (but against the rules to post them) that actually have a tracker for you to use  If you look on the internet you will find them.  GL   bubblegum.gif

I had that for a while but it reminded me of keeping 2 check books when you can just go online and look - and last time I looked at that site it didn't tell you what all you were missing as far as minis in the deluxe games. And you could not update it in one fell swoop - you had to do each game one at a time.......snore. :///

FreecellFanny

I had used that tracker also...pain in the arse because you had to update it manually.  !@#$

BabyCheetah

disneyland lady

Well if you REALLY wanted to help you would design the perfect one! J/K - That site is the closest to what we want - only are we ever really satisfied? Of course not. :-X

Kris

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 16, 2008, 12:11:05 PM
If it's you, it's me too.  I love that game.  I'm almost ready to offer to pay people so I can play it for them.   :))  Note I said "almost"   :)))
Hey Stinkerbell (OO)
My son said he'd let you do his and wouldn't charge you anything!
:))) :))

disneyland lady

Quote from: Ethel on December 21, 2008, 05:53:21 AM
Hey Stinkerbell (OO)
My son said he'd let you do his and wouldn't charge you anything!
:))) :))

Just tell Stinkerbell that his name is Edward and she will get it done!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview