PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 06:01:59 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Bachelor

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Tara

Quote from: Squid on February 02, 2009, 03:47:37 PM
I think Tara has a thing for Jason.   inlove1.gif

He is a cutie, but I'm really enjoying this season of the show. cheerleading.gif

Tara

I think Steph is going home tonight. I still think he will pick Melissa in the end, and I think Molly will be the other final 2.

I've changed my mind about tonight..lol  I don't think anyones going home. He didn't give all his roses away last week, so maybe he will keep all 5 of them and go thier homes next week.

I shouldn't of changed my mind.  bad mood.gif   Steph left in class bigtime. I felt sorry for her.

Squid

I didn't see Jason with Stephanie for a single moment.  I think he liked her but was not even a little bit romantically moved.  I think she's a nice person and I wish her  well but I have to say... I felt like she was never really genuine.  I felt like she was always posturing for the cameras.  Melissa is my choice but Molly is gaining on her! 

Mistyeyed

I agree,I never saw Jason and Stephanie as a future couple..i was thinking though,since she left with a lot of class,she might turn out to be the next Bachelorette?

Tara

Quote from: Mistyeyed on February 03, 2009, 06:15:51 AM
I agree,I never saw Jason and Stephanie as a future couple..i was thinking though,since she left with a lot of class,she might turn out to be the next Bachelorette?

Gawd, I hope not. She's to much of a goody-goody for that. I think she's a good person,but she overplays everything.

Squid

Quote from: Tara on February 03, 2009, 06:28:00 AM
Gawd, I hope not. She's to much of a goody-goody for that. I think she's a good person,but she overplays everything.

I agree.  And on a more superficial note.... someone needs to tell her how to put on makeup.  Her way of coloring her face is rather unattractive, imo, and only serves to highlight some of her flaws.  Yes, she's attractive... but she has flaws like the rest of us.  Play 'em down.   lipstick.gif

Mistyeyed

i agree,i think the way she was doing her makeup made her look so much older...

Tara

Whew...I thought we were going to miss the first part of the show since the President was talking. I love the President, but I love this show too.  giggle2.gif

Tara

I wonder who is going home tonight?  undecided.gif   I guess I could go dig for a spoiler somewhere. I hate waiting.  giggle2.gif

Monkey

I don't think there's a spoiler about tonight's elimination. The winner's been leaked for awhile now though. giggle2.gif

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on February 16, 2009, 04:02:44 PM
I don't think there's a spoiler about tonight's elimination. The winner's been leaked for awhile now though. giggle2.gif

PM me..because I haven't seen it. I'm reading about who is going home tonight though.

Tara

I friggen forgot to record 24.  diablo.gif

The spoiler was right about Jillian going home.

I like how Chris just said " stay tuned for previews of the most dramatic rose ceremony ever" Don't we hear that every season?  So, I guess next week in the finale, but I thought they do that "all reunite" show thingy before the finale. Deanna will make her big ass (literally) entrance on the next episode.

Edited to add....It will be the "Tell All" next week.

Monkey

There's gonna be two After the Rose things this year too. undecided.gif Something good must happen in this finale then.  popcorn2.gif

Inside sources that know spoilers are claiming it's gonna be a more dramatic ending than Brad's season.  no-no.gif

Tara

Well we do know that whoever he picked accepted his proposal. He has had quite a few interviews since the show ended and hasn't been shy to say how much in love he is. Maybe, he does pick Deanna.  giggle2.gif

Mistyeyed

i think he would be a fool to settle for deanna,after what she has done...i dont think melissa would be a good pick because of her family not being involved..i think jason wants someone really involved in his sons life.

Monkey

You gotta love too how there's always no hiding to the fact that they got some action on the overnight dates.  giggle2.gif camera.gif

Tara

Here's what I don't get...everyone knows you just slept with 3 girls in 3 nights. I would hate to be the last chick. giggle2.gif

Monkey

Mistyeyed

it must really make the girls feel special after hes with all three..then he selects which one was the best...yeck..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview