PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 10:46:39 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Bachelor

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

CindyLouWho

Can't wait to see it  & see some of the ditsy women that'll be on there.  :)))

Mistyeyed

Tara

Deanna is a host for a show called "Get Married"   I guess if you can't find someone to marry you, you get a job helping other people get married.  :))

Mistyeyed

i wouldnt think shes the best person to be the hostess of a show named that..lol

Squid

I love the first couple of shows for bachelor/bachelorette series.  Some of the people they pick.... are ...... memorable, shall we say?  Like the girl stuffing her panties into the pocket of Mr. British Boy who chose Lorenzo Llamas' daughter.  Did they get married?  I've lost touch...

bams68

Well I always enjoy these shows. An I jus luved him in the previous show....he jus has sumthing about him an I hope he finds sumone. Would be great if he gets to have his child with him. That way he won't have to part from him yet again. Lord knows I couldn't.....

CindyLouWho

I bet he will have lots of women wanting him before the show ends, he's a cutie  ""

Tara

Quote from: Mistyeyed on January 05, 2009, 07:04:59 AM
hope deannas not back again..lol

OMG She was all in the previews..ugh.

I saw Jason on an interview with someone last week, and all he could say is that he was engaged to whoever he picked. I don't think it will be Deanna, but I can't believe they are going to let her come on the show to stir things up. There going to make this show trashy by trying to do that crap.

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on January 05, 2009, 07:01:11 PM
There going to make this show trashy by trying to do that crap.
Makes for good tv.  :P I bet they'll make sure he keeps her around for as long as possible for the drama.

And the trashiness on this show is NOTHING compared to Tila Tequila/ILNY/Rock of Love/Flavor of Love and all that other MTV/VH1 stuff.  :P

And ABC totally spoiled the suspense at the end too... they showed him proposing, and the girl was wearing a lilac-colored dress. So we'll probably know who he'll pick as soon as we see their dresses on the finale.  :-[

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on January 05, 2009, 10:09:39 PM
Makes for good tv.  :P I bet they'll make sure he keeps her around for as long as possible for the drama.

And the trashiness on this show is NOTHING compared to Tila Tequila/ILNY/Rock of Love/Flavor of Love and all that other MTV/VH1 stuff.  :P

And ABC totally spoiled the suspense at the end too... they showed him proposing, and the girl was wearing a lilac-colored dress. So we'll probably know who he'll pick as soon as we see their dresses on the finale.  :-[

It's gonna be Melissa. They probably did a ton of editing to make us think Deanna is going to play a big part in the show.  And I know what trashiness is  >:D, I watch the same trash you do.  :%#  He should take Deanna to final 2 and then dump her  :o0

CindyLouWho

I like that idea Tara about him dumping her at the end  :))  but I don't think he's the kind of person that would do that.  It would make for some good drama for the show tho.   :)))  I couldn't believe it tho when I seen the previews & she's gonna be on there next week. 

Mistyeyed

lorenzo lamas's daughter and the british guy are history..just after they appeared on the after the final rose show and acted all lovey dovey,wasnt more than two or three weeks and they broke up...

Squid

I think that one bachelorette is the only one to have a successful relationship from these shows.  (Krista? - was that her name?  She married the fireman and now has a baby).

Tara

Quote from: Squid on January 06, 2009, 07:27:45 PM
I think that one bachelorette is the only one to have a successful relationship from these shows.  (Krista? - was that her name?  She married the fireman and now has a baby).

Trista and Ryan, and she's pregnant with their second child now.

pgirl202

Why is Deanna on the show? Wasnt she engaged to that ugly guy (Jesse is his name?) what happened to them?.. and wait, WHY go on the bachelor for a 3rd time? Wasnt she on one, then had her own, and is now back..wtf?

The only Bachelor/ette I've watched was that Firestone guy, and Trista & Ryan. and so far, I believe Trista is the only one who made a lasting relationship on the show.

This seasons Bachelor is such a cutie! His son is adorable as well

Mistyeyed

i kind of liked Jesse.i dont think anyone can please Deanna...move on please..

Squid

Did I miss it?  I thought Deanna was supposed to return to the show this week, causing a big buzz among the gals.

CindyLouWho

Well if you missed it, so did I...was she on there & we both missed it? lol   :o O+O

Tara

:///   Deanna won't be on until they get to like the final 3. They showed way to many previews, I think. It's like we know the whole show already.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview