PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 09:12:51 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Survivor Samoa

Started by les,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Quote from: FreecellFanny on December 27, 2009, 04:37:57 PM
It looks like that arse Johnny Fairplay will be back also. Russell will make short work of that fool. Go Russell!!  cheerleading.gif
I didn't see that season with Fairplay.  I also didn't see the season with Rupert.  I didn't see lots of seasons.  I think this Hero vs Villain thing might actually be good.  I am sooooo glad that Evil Russell didn't win this past season.

susanal

C~M

Quote from: susanal on December 27, 2009, 09:22:11 PM
love rupert.... he could out do  russell

He could whoop his a$$, but outwit & outplay...doubt it

CindyLouWho

They better have Rupert there, he was liked by lots!   cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif

CindyLouWho

Yes!!!  James & Rupert both will be on the next Survivor!   beer11.gif cheerleading.gif   Also Russell's back, lol.  But no Johnny Fairplay shocked.gif   Anxious to see how he does with these other "baddies".   hysterical.gif  Here's the cast list......

On the "Heroes" tribe are Rupert Boneham ("Pearl Islands" and "All-Stars"), James Clement ("China" and "Fans vs. Favorites"), Colby Donaldson ("Australia" and "All-Stars"), Cirie Fields ("Panama" and "Fans vs. Favorites"), Amanda Kimmel ("China" and "Fans vs. Favorites"), Jessica "Sugar" Kiper ("Gabon"), Stephenie LaGrossa ("Palau" and "Guatemala"), James "JT" Thomas Jr. ("Tocantins"), Tom Westman ("Palau") and Candice Woodcock ("Cook Islands").

The "Villains" are: Tyson Apostol ("Tocantins"), Randy Bailey ("Gabon"), Sandra Diaz-Twine ("Pearl Islands"), Danielle DiLorenzo ("Panama"), Jerri Manthey ("Australia" and "All-Stars"), Rob Mariano ("Marquesas" and "All-Stars"), Parvati Shallow ("Cook Islands" and "Fans vs. Favorites"), Benjamin "Coach" Wade ("Tocantins"), Courtney Yates ("China") and, of course, Russell Hantz ("Samoa").

Squid

Wow, this might really be interesting.  When does the new season start?

CindyLouWho

It starts Thursday, Feb 11.  impatience.gif  I'm really looking forward to watching it this time.  You can get all the info at the CBS website, pics etc. 

I think they should've had those 2 jerks Fairplay & Richard Hatch on there tho cause they're 2 of the most hated guys thats played Survivor. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview