PlayBuddy
June 05, 2024, 10:07:42 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Wolrld Class Solitaire

Started by 2TOOME,

Previous topic - Next topic

2TOOME

Hi Everybody!  This is my first post.   Looking forward to getting some great tips here.  Was wondering something though.  I read on a post here about using 2 browsers to play.  I know this may be a stupid question but what do I need to do to get another browser?  ???  Any suggestions would be greatly welcomed.  Also wanted to say that the updated cheat for World Class Solitaire is awesome!  It amazes me what the programmers can do.   :)

snatcher

i use netscape 7.1 and internet explorer 6 at the same time, with 2 diff club names. gets me lots of tokies on my main name  ;D

LuLu

I use Internet Explorer 6 for my main name and Mozilla for my second name.  No problems using both together.

bob@pogopal

Go to Netscape.com or to Mozilla.org to download a second browser if you already have internet explorer

Go to Microsoft.com to download IE if you don't have it yet. (AOL uses a modified IE)

2TOOME

Thanks for all the help!  Downloaded Netscape and have it up and running.  Now I'm ready for the upcoming Cribbage challenge. ;D  Thanks again!

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview