PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 04:37:39 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

new games coming to pogo

Started by outlawdave,

Previous topic - Next topic

outlawdave

I found this on another site about new games coming to pogo.

New games coming to Pogo for 2009 will include Lottso Express, Monopoly Slots, Pattern Puzzle, and Boggle Frenzy

xgingerx

Hocky

Quote from: xgingerx on January 22, 2009, 03:16:59 PM
How about a good game of darts.... bbq21.gif

I suck at that game too.. knowing my luck I would never be able to hit a bull.

Biggen

I wrote to pogo asking them to look into a game called "kings Cribbage".  It's a mix of cribbage and scrabble, but they said that any new games need a developed web sit so they could steal...........ere..............use the format.  Guess that's why we keep getting slots, lottso, and freekin bingo remakes !@#$

disneyland lady

Quote from: outlawdave on January 22, 2009, 12:07:38 PM
I found this on another site about new games coming to pogo.
Boggle Frenzy

Boggle is a Hasbro game so yet another case of moving the Hasbro board games to Pogo. When I first saw it I thought it said Bobble Frenzy and was hoping for some sort of game like Bobble which I remember loving in the arcades.

And Pattern Puzzle sounds like yet another jigsaw game. I sure hope not.

Joe C

How about this?

Everyone Whines Word Poppit Lottso Bingo Poker Slots

You make ranks by sharing tokens, saying TY and YW as much as possible. Bonus badges for saying WTG or giving rank progress every five minutes.

Pogo only gives the vaguest of rules, and those players that enforce the "right" way to play get a special "POGO POLICE" badge and icon, so they can boss people around.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

MsMissy

Just what we need , more new games. It would be nice if they spaced them apart a few months. I cant finish even 1. lol but looking foward to the slot games as i have seen the badges etc. on my other site.  O+O

Joe C

Quote from: MsMissy on January 23, 2009, 07:50:40 AM
Just what we need , more new games. It would be nice if they spaced them apart a few months. I cant finish even 1. lol but looking foward to the slot games as i have seen the badges etc. on my other site.  O+O
Here is how I complete games.

I choose TWO games to work on at any given time. Overnight, Uncle Otto plays one game. When I go to work, Uncle Otto plays the second game. I TURN OFF THE COMPUTER AND CLEAR TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES in between sessions. I play different rooms each time I use Uncle Otto unless there is only ONE room with lots of players.

The benefits are:
1) Break up the games you win
2) Do not have 3-4 straight rank badges in your profile (e.g. 15 straight JIGSAW DETECTIVE badges is a sure sign of Uncle Otto)
3) You are not always in the same room, same game for 10 straight days
4) If you are a geek, you try to figure out which one of the two games will be finished first.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Joe C on January 23, 2009, 07:39:42 AM
How about this?

Everyone Whines Word Poppit Lottso Bingo Poker Slots

You make ranks by sharing tokens, saying TY and YW as much as possible. Bonus badges for saying WTG or giving rank progress every five minutes.

Pogo only gives the vaguest of rules, and those players that enforce the "right" way to play get a special "POGO POLICE" badge and icon, so they can boss people around.

Do I get special tokens for saying yvw? If there was a Pogo Police Badge and icon I surely would change the way I play and start chatting early and often cuz it would certainly make my ego bigger than it is.

Squid

Quote from: Joe C on January 23, 2009, 08:24:24 AM
(e.g. 15 straight JIGSAW DETECTIVE badges is a sure sign of Uncle Otto)

Uh oh  :-X

Quote from: Joe C on January 23, 2009, 08:24:24 AM
Here is how I complete games.

I choose TWO games to work on at any given time. Overnight, Uncle Otto plays one game. When I go to work, Uncle Otto plays the second game.

That pattern is easily spotted, too. 

Biggen

Quote from: Squid on January 23, 2009, 10:33:21 AM

That pattern is easily spotted, too. 

Your junior detective pogo badge will be mailed out shortly  :))

Joe C

Squid

Quote from: Biggen on January 23, 2009, 11:09:41 AM
Your junior detective pogo badge will be mailed out shortly  :))

Badge??

I'll take it!

pogoisevil

Squid

Quote from: pogoisevil on January 24, 2009, 11:24:50 AM
Monopoly Slots sounds exciting.  ::) :xx

The ONLY good thing about slots games is that BH usually makes the Sleepy Slotz auto work for them and that the badges are easily gotten.  I really don't like the slots games (BORING!) so I am eternally grateful for Sleepy Slotz.

Joe C

Pogo does not do enough PREMIUM or MIX AND MATCH badges with the slots game.

But, if it is a HASBRO game, it gets its own album. :/o\

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview