PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 01:33:21 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Goat detained over armed robbery

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

LAGOS (Reuters) - Police in Nigeria are holding a goat on suspicion of attempted armed robbery.

Vigilantes took the black and white beast to the police saying it was an armed robber who had used black magic to transform himself into a goat to escape arrest after trying to steal a Mazda 323.

"The group of vigilante men came to report that while they were on patrol they saw some hoodlums attempting to rob a car. They pursued them. However one of them escaped while the other turned into a goat," Kwara state police spokesman Tunde Mohammed told Reuters by telephone.

"We cannot confirm the story, but the goat is in our custody. We cannot base our information on something mystical. It is something that has to be proved scientifically, that a human being turned into a goat," he said.

Belief in witchcraft is widespread in parts of Nigeria, Africa's most populous nation. Residents came to the police station to see the goat, photographed in one national newspaper on its knees next to a pile of straw.

::)
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

FreecellFanny

This from a country full of people trying to fool the rest of the world with their scam emails.

Right.  ::)

disneyland lady

Wait just a minute here, I believe that men can transform into wolves so why not goats. Each to his own and I am sure the goat tranny community is just aghast at this bad goat. Dvd due out in the spring: Goats Gone Bad in Nigeria.

Squid

Wait a minute.... I thought it was pigs that men transformed themselves into.  I'm totally confused now.

jarjar

Quote from: Squid on January 24, 2009, 09:05:20 AM
Wait a minute.... I thought it was pigs that men transformed themselves into.  I'm totally confused now.
:))

Homer

Quote from: Squid on January 24, 2009, 09:05:20 AM

OINK!

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

old nana

How long do you think it will take him to change back to man?

Tara

Quote from: Homer on January 24, 2009, 09:19:27 AM
OINK!

None of this would of happened if you would of kept your other girlfriend, errr I mean goat at home. :,

Homer

Quote from: Tara on January 24, 2009, 10:52:20 AM
None of this would of happened if you would of kept your other girlfriend, errr I mean goat at home. :,

:{: :{: :{:

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Joe C

Quote from: Tara on January 24, 2009, 10:52:20 AM

:%# :%# :%#

Wow, so cruel.

:)) :))) :)) :))) :)) :))) :)) :)))  :)):)))
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview