PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 08:25:19 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sneaky Tiki Settings

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

I am going to run SneakyTiki for Jungle Gin and I'm wondering which setting is the best to use... Unleash the Underknocker or no?

I want quick rank out, don't care about stats.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell

Yep, it's moving right along so good now!

Thanks King Homer.    tumbsup.gif

BabyCheetah

Stinkerbell,

I actually ranked out in this game pretty quickly.  I would use the auto when I didn't have time, w/o Knocking, but when I had the time I would double browse and I would give all of the runs and multiples to me.  I would also try to give my opponent higher cards but also make sure they don't have any runs or multiples.  For example have them hold 2 aces, 2 kings, etc.  Good Luck whichever method you choose.  Happy Pogoing.

Baby

Joe C

Best settings are

Table: Regular (Oklahoma only if a badge requires it), 700-point matches

Client: Do Not Unleash the Underknocker.

If you can double-browse, play against your other screenname. For overnight, no Oklahoma, no Underknocking.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Stinkerbell

Thank you, baby and Joe.  I have DB'd in the past, but I am looking for a reliable client to run for long periods of time... like overnight and when I'm away from home.  So far Sneaky Tiki is doing a great job using the recommended settings.

embrace.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on February 08, 2009, 04:20:41 PM
Thank you, baby and Joe.  I have DB'd in the past, but I am looking for a reliable client to run for long periods of time... like overnight and when I'm away from home.  So far Sneaky Tiki is doing a great job using the recommended settings.

embrace.gif
I am talking about using two computers to double-browse.

I love doing that. hysterical.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on February 08, 2009, 04:35:53 PM
I am talking about using two computers to double-browse.

I love doing that. hysterical.gif

2 computers with 2 autos?

Joe C

BabyCheetah

Your welcome for the advice.  I'm referring to one computer and db'ing but hey if ya got two of each go for it.  Have fun.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: babycheater on February 08, 2009, 06:10:15 PM
Your welcome for the advice.  I'm referring to one computer and db'ing but hey if ya got two of each go for it.  Have fun.

I have 2 computers, but only 1 auto.  So if DB I have to do it the old fashioned way.   topsecret.gif

Squid

what about two people playing on two diff. computers but with autos?  Does Pogo start smouldering at that point?

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on February 09, 2009, 03:41:46 AM
what about two people playing on two diff. computers but with autos?  Does Pogo start smouldering at that point?
Pogo handles that just fine.

I have personally gotten it up to 3 computers, one double-browsing, the other two player single screen names, for a total of four accounts being played at the same time.

MsMissy

I have always loved this game, but i can play better then the cheat does. but im glad to hear about the Tips you posted in here TY . now il no what 2 do next time im in there. No underknocking!! bbq21.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview