Hearts Challenge 2/11/09

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Hearts
Win 20 games this week!

HeartBeeps version 3.2

Completion Time: 1 hour

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

jarjar

disneyland lady

Is there any different settings than it shows on Badgehelp including the advanced button? I have gotten 3 in 3 hrs using the auto.

Homer

IndianLover

Quote from: Homer on February 10, 2009, 06:39:00 PM
Hearts
Win 20 games this week!

HeartBeeps version 3.2

Completion Time: 1 hour

I got it faster by hand, I've got it like that  tease.gif

Squid

I hAVEN't won a single game using Heartbeeps.  I'm playing 25 pt. games and am using default settings.

Homer

Quote from: Squid on February 11, 2009, 06:11:19 PM
I hAVEN't won a single game using Heartbeeps.  I'm playing 25 pt. games and am using default settings.

wow...I had no problems...I must be lucky

FreecellFanny

Mine took just about an hour also.  cheerleading.gif

Only problem I had was that on the odd occasion (maybe 20% of the time) Uncle Otto didn't click OK to close the round results window.

disneyland lady

Well I am doing something very wrong then. I have it set up using the photos on badgehelp and I worked it 8 hrs yesterday and have 13. Also set it for 25 pts after only having one in 3 hrs. Does anyone have an idea of how to set it up at the room that actually works? I can't figure out how to play Hearts at this point so I can't skip using the auto.

arniebear

I am not winning either, and Uncle Otto is not clicking ok........have to keep checking.  Only got 2 in an hour playing 25 point in fact the bot got shoot the moon and I lost.  This stinks  6_6.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: arniebear on February 12, 2009, 07:56:39 AM
I am not winning either, and Uncle Otto is not clicking ok........have to keep checking.  Only got 2 in an hour playing 25 point in fact the bot got shoot the moon and I lost.  This stinks  6_6.gif

It took me abut 2 hours to get the badge, but I was playing at 50pt games.  I'll check my room settings and post it later, but I think I had the two top boxes UNchecked.

Squid

I decided to try the auto again this morning and, as an opening move, the auto played the King of spades.  Naturally, I got the Queen and there was no hope of shooting the moon.  Arrrrghhhhh white flag.gif

MsMissy

I set mine for 25 point game, but it took several hours to get as cheat didnt play very well. had 2 close it & then put up cheat a few times. It then ;played OK, but when ppl. came in ,it didnt win. anyway i got badge & glad thats over with.  cheerleading.gif

saria

Been double browsing and STILL can't get it!! I'm afraid it's going to be a  white flag.gif  girls18.gif

arniebear

panic button.gif Somebody please post room setting and advanced settings.........not sure what should be checked and unchecked. swear2.gif game. Thanks in advance  embrace.gif

Hocky

I got my badge in about an hour by this method that was suggested to me:

1.  Play by hand
2.  Double Browse
3.  Table settings should be as follows:

4.  The screen name you want to win the badge for sits first.
5.  Sit a dummy account name to YOUR RIGHT
6.  Pass off high heart cards or high spades (including the queen) with YOUR NAME
7.  Have dummy pass you low cards or cards that will make you long in a suit
8. Play the game out as normal making sure that your dummy name takes the Q spades and also you can make sure the other two bots get points by having dummy lead out a low heart when he can
9.  Object of the game is for YOUR name to be the lowest scorer of the four players when someone hits 25 points.

On a side note...I found out that if you and a bot have 0 points. It will make you play another round until one of you gets a point.  There are NO TIES. The game can be won in two hands.

Hope this helped!  It sure saved me alot of time as I was trying to get it with auto and won 3 games in a row but then lost 3 after that.  Once I did it the way I described above, I won all the rest of the games!

Good luck!

disneyland lady

Ty hocky, that is different than the settings showing on the badgehelp page.

Squid

old nana

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview