This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Heads up Trivia Pursuit

Started by Magzy,

Previous topic - Next topic

Magzy

As I understand it...looks to me that for the challenge 3/ll - 3/17 Trivia Pursuit, that as of tomorrow, you need to stop doing the daily and wait for the challenge. undecided.gif

Squid

Thanks for the heads up!  I just got myself up to date today.  I'll hold off now until the challenge.  Thanks.

disneyland lady

Joe C

From what I can see, you need to win 7 daily challenges.

If you completed Sunday's Bonus prize in both US and UK, then the earliest you could get the badge is Thursday.

ATTENTION EVERYONE. You should be able to play both US and UK challenges, win them and only need four days in each to win. Since UK Thursday challenge is available Wednesday night US time, you could get them all on Wednesday, as long as you stopped on Sunday. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on March 03, 2009, 06:49:17 PM
I'm glad someone here has a slide rule....  embrace.gif

Inky, will you get that badge for me...  you know how I feel about Trivia!  panic button.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on March 03, 2009, 06:49:17 PM
I'm glad someone here has a slide rule....  embrace.gif
No problem. Go for the badge after 7 p.m. eastern and you should be able to get in Wednesday night. I might have to wait until Thursday, since I think I did the Pogo UK Monday quiz. Usually, I do my Trivial Pursuit on Sunday afternoon, to get credit for my bonus wedge and make progress towards that badge, too. Sometimes, I forget until late Sunday night, which means I do UK Monday puzzle.

Of course, it is Uncle Otto which does all my puzzles. hysterical.gif

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 03, 2009, 07:06:40 PM
Inky, will you get that badge for me...  you know how I feel about Trivia!  panic button.gif

You know I will, snookums.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on March 03, 2009, 07:19:45 PM
You know I will, snookums.

Thanks... I don't got enough brains to do it myself!  LOL

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 03, 2009, 08:39:05 PM
Thanks... I don't got enough brains to do it myself!  LOL
Me, either. I let Uncle Otto get it for me. tumbsup.gif

Hocky

Quote from: Joe C on March 03, 2009, 06:13:23 PM
From what I can see, you need to win 7 daily challenges.

If you completed Sunday's Bonus prize in both US and UK, then the earliest you could get the badge is Thursday.

ATTENTION EVERYONE. You should be able to play both US and UK challenges, win them and only need four days in each to win. Since UK Thursday challenge is available Wednesday night US time, you could get them all on Wednesday, as long as you stopped on Sunday. tumbsup.gif

Or if you are more than a week behind in trivia like I am, you can get it in one day!  tease.gif

Joe C

Quote from: hocky on March 03, 2009, 08:46:02 PM
Or if you are more than a week behind in trivia like I am, you can get it in one day!  tease.gif
hysterical.gif
Of course, some of us are trying to rank out in that game as quickly as humanly possible, to include the special badges. beer11.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on March 03, 2009, 09:03:18 PM
hysterical.gif
Of course, some of us are trying to rank out in that game as quickly as humanly possible, to include the special badges. beer11.gif
But you can never rank out in that can you? Only stay caught up?  slap1.gif

Magzy

Quote from: Joe C on March 03, 2009, 07:08:25 PM
No problem. Go for the badge after 7 p.m. eastern and you should be able to get in Wednesday night. I might have to wait until Thursday, since I think I did the Pogo UK Monday quiz. Usually, I do my Trivial Pursuit on Sunday afternoon, to get credit for my bonus wedge and make progress towards that badge, too. Sometimes, I forget until late Sunday night, which means I do UK Monday puzzle.

Of course, it is Uncle Otto which does all my puzzles. hysterical.gif

Oh whoa...lol...wait until Thursday! no-no.gif...My obsession dictates that all the challenges are completed within 2 hours after start time... giggle2.gif

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 03, 2009, 09:17:53 PM
But you can never rank out in that can you? Only stay caught up?  slap1.gif

I'm hoping the ranking stops at 50 so I can stay away from that game.  It's getting tiresome.  Of course, by the time we reach rank 50, they will probably add another 50.

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on March 04, 2009, 03:44:59 AM
I'm hoping the ranking stops at 50 so I can stay away from that game.  It's getting tiresome.  Of course, by the time we reach rank 50, they will probably add another 50.
slap1.gif
Do not say that. They probably will do the same for Daily Word Search. tumbsup.gif

BabyCheetah

If your auto doesn't seem to get any of the correct answers, like mine,  there is a website that has a list of all the answers for all the days since it came out.  I know that I can not post the website here but if you PM me I will be happy to give you the website addy.  Happy Pogoing all.

disneyland lady

Quote from: babycheater on March 04, 2009, 05:34:50 AM
If your auto doesn't seem to get any of the correct answers, like mine,  there is a website that has a list of all the answers for all the days since it came out.  I know that I can not post the website here but if you PM me I will be happy to give you the website addy.  Happy Pogoing all.

If you are really hungry for badges you should be able to figure it out.

Tara

Quote from: disneyland lady on March 04, 2009, 06:15:37 AM

If you are really hungry for badges you should be able to figure it out.

LMAO..good one.  giggle2.gif

wimp

Quote from: Joe C on March 03, 2009, 09:03:18 PM
hysterical.gif

as for me, i'm 5 weeks behind on both sides of TP, simply because some of us have been running autos in lottso 24/7.  i started at rank 11 with more than 800 hours of autoing (that's 7mins 43 seconds per game, averaging 45 balls per game placed on cards) to do, and will receive my rank 90 badge today before 6pm.  which means that i'm down to the last 159 hours of autoing this game, and will get my rank 100 badge next week, probably early thursday morning.

because i wanted lottso done as quickly as (i would say humanly, but that's not quite right so...) auto-ly possible, i'm behind in my TP since the end of january. figure it'll take me 6 hours or less to catch up all at once, or i can stop playing every single day to spend all that time doing one wedge at a time, switching to uk and doing that also.  all comes down to the way to get it done quickest.  might even wait to do TP til i see people say there's another badge available in it.  it's not like i can make another week come any faster just cuz i finished this week's wedge.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview