Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Phlinx

Started by SpunkyGirl,

Previous topic - Next topic

SpunkyGirl

Hi,
   Someone mentioned that you can have auto on this game just download it?  Where do I do that?

BadgeHelpOscar

SpikeyNails,

I hope you enjoy the trial version of Phlinx when it comes out because your money is not good at BadgeHelp.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

BadgeHelpOscar

Why bother ordering something when you are just going to try and get your money back?

I'm sure Walmart employees grumble when they see you pull up and jump out of your car with your arms full of stuff....
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

bob@pogopal

Oscar is saying he will reject any purchase attempts you make. Thus, the trial is all you will have access to.

BadgeHelpOscar

I can hear the Walmart employees right now saying to each other...

"SHE'S BAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!"

sean007

what did he/she do? buy something from you and try to get money back by saying they never recieved anything or it doesn't work? or is it just non of my business :)

BadgeHelpOscar

It was a fiasco and the story is too long to tell.

If she didn't have a proxy IP she would be banned from BadgeHelp.

BadgeHelpOscar

At just about every page there is the warning:

If this does not work properly for you PLEASE DO NOT BUY IT!

sean007

right why would you buy something that didn't work ??? you can test them all! I used a lot of helpers to and all worked that I tried

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview