PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 12:09:11 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Ranking Out!

Started by amerc13,

Previous topic - Next topic

amerc13

This topic may already be posted but I have not seen it.  magnifier.gif
I am wondering what is the easiest game to rank out without using a cheat.

arniebear

Stinkerbell

Hog Heaven is quick. Do you mean with or without an auto?

amerc13

disneyland lady

I think Beakers Creatures is the easiest with and without the auto. I did at least a rank a day with PICTUREKA! Museum Mayhem and didn't use an auto in that one either but that one is a To-Go game.

Stinkerbell

Squid

Keno Pop is the easiest, IMO, with or without an auto.  All you have to really do is press a button.  Beaker Creatures is fast but not as easy by hand- you actually have to do SOME thinking. 

Joe C

Until Pogo releases the secret badge for Beaker Creatures, it is Keno Pop. Beaker Creatures, Pictureka and Jigsaw Detective are all pretty fast with Uncle Otto. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

amerc13

I want to thank everyone for posting their opinions. I have since started Keno Pop and it is going very fast!!

amerc13

Does Pop It really take a year to rank out even using an auto?!?! Just curious!

Joe C

Poppit does not take a year with Uncle Otto.

The longest game to rank out, with Uncle Otto, is The Poppit Show, at approximately 6 months to pop 2,000,000 balloons.

The true problem is not the cheat program, it is that Pogo has put a speed break on it. If you pop to quickly, you do not get credit. swear2.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

disneyland lady

Quote from: amerc13 on March 13, 2009, 08:17:37 PM
Does Pop It really take a year to rank out even using an auto?!?! Just curious!

I am pretty sure they were talking about The Poppit Show which is a to-go game and I have played it for months and months and still have not finished it. The regular game Poppit is not all that long to finish.

Squid

When I think of ranking out in The Poppit Show, I want to  girls18.gif

mycatownsme

I agree with the others about Keno Pop.
But I did rank up pretty fast in Everyone Wins Bingo by playing at night in a room alone. But that was before I knew about passing those acorns.
Good Luck.
Steve

FreecellFanny

Quote from: Squid on March 13, 2009, 06:01:59 PMBeaker Creatures is fast but not as easy by hand- you actually have to do SOME thinking.

I am not interested in thinking. I do that all day at work; I refuse to do it once I come home!  giggle2.gif

Squid

Quote from: FreecellFanny on March 17, 2009, 02:53:24 AM
I am not interested in thinking. I do that all day at work; I refuse to do it once I come home!  giggle2.gif

I know how you feel!

disneyland lady

Quote from: FreecellFanny on March 17, 2009, 02:53:24 AM
I tried it once and it was not nearly as interesting as they said it would be.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview