PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 07:46:46 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother 11

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

I'm ready for this to start!  cheerleading.gif

Auditions are here...

Saturday, March 28, 2009 — Los Angeles, CA
Exclusive Casting Studios
11AM to 4PM
7700 West Sunset Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90046

Wendesday, April 1, 2009 — Lansing, MI
Eastwood Towne Center
5PM to 8PM
3003 Preyde Boulevard, Lansing, MI

Wednesday, April 1, 2009 — Murrells Inlet, SC
Spud's
5PM to 8PM
4123 U.S. 17 Business, Murrells Inlet, SC 29576

Saturday, April 4, 2009 — Jacksonville, FL
Bealls Department Store (Oakleaf Crossing)
11AM to 1PM
8396 Merchants Way, Jacksonville, FL

Saturday, April 4, 2009 — Boston, MA
The Paradise Rock Club
11AM to 3PM
967 Commonwealth Ave., Boston, MA 02215

Saturday, April 4, 2009 — Chicago, IL
Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery
11AM to 5PM
1 W. Grand Ave., Chicago, IL 60654

Saturday, April 11 - Columbus, OH
Buckeye Hall of Fame Cafe
11AM to 5PM
1424 Olentangy River Rd., Columbus, OH 43212

Web Address for Eligibility Requirements
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/eligibility_requirements.pdf

Web Address for BB11 Application
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/application.pdf

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: Homer on March 20, 2009, 05:57:36 PM
impatience.gif

I like how easy you got hooked on this show.  giggle2.gif   I shouldn't laugh, it's an addicting show.

disneyland lady

I don't have the space to load adobe reader let alone download stuff but I have a feeling those requirements are nothing like they should be.

Must not squeeze breasts showing TMI moments.

~Sassy~

disneyland lady

Don't they usually start (except for that one season) the start of July? We had auditions for Amazing Race here in town this week. I don't know why they have BB auditions all over the place cuz they always pick the people who live and work (or not) around Los Angeles.

Tara

Yeah, it doesn't start until July. They are doing Survivor casting right now too.  giggle2.gif 

CindyLouWho

Homer

jarjar

CindyLouWho

you can go to the cbs web site & see the players, theres 1 thats a mystery.  wierd thats its starting on a Thurs  popcorn2.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: CindyLouWho on July 03, 2009, 08:36:53 AM
you can go to the cbs web site & see the players, theres 1 thats a mystery.  wierd thats its starting on a Thurs  popcorn2.gif
Sounds like they are going to have someone from the past but I would rather see Julie Chen be one of the housemates.

mycatownsme

A pregnant Julie Chen would be something to see in th BB house.  giggle2.gif
I ordered Showtime just so I could watch BB house happenings from midnight to 3 everyday.
And Directv had a special so got it pretty cheap for 3 months.
So sad to see Dan isn't with his honey anymore. Love reading updates on past people.
If I don't renew my Pogo subscription, this will at least fill in some of my free time.
Cheaper too.  giggle2.gif
StevesMom

Hocky

IMO, that show jumped the shark a LONG time ago.....but I know there are many hard core fans out there.  I wont be watching! LOL

mycatownsme

I hear Julie Chen will for sure be the host again this year even though she is pregnant.
Also heard there will be mystery houseguests. And the 3 names that have been floating around are
Sheila, Jessica and Brian. Talk of 14 picture frames on the wall and places for 14 to sleep. My vote is for Brian if only 1 of those 3 get to stay because he only made it one week before getting voted out. Sheila was very tough to watch and not sure about Jessica without Eric. Interviews with Diane and current houseguests are out there and very long. I had a hard time watching all the way to the end on some of them. Only 2 more days.  dancing16.gif

StevesMom

les

disneyland lady

Thanks for the reminder - I have it set up on my machine just in case I forget. Every year I say I am not going to get involved with the characters but every year I end up not being able to get enough. Off to look at the intro vids.

Homer

rhino

I cannot wait for tonight. Love this show!!! wow.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview