PlayBuddy
June 05, 2024, 06:50:16 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother 11

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

Double eviction week so next thurs day show will be jammed packed too. I had to go watch Inside Dish with Ross and see Jessie react to his loss. He blamed it all on America and if that is how he wants to play it - I am willing to take credit.

GameDiva

Quote from: disneyland lady on August 14, 2009, 11:17:21 AM
Double eviction week so next thurs day show will be jammed packed too. I had to go watch Inside Dish with Ross and see Jessie react to his loss. He blamed it all on America and if that is how he wants to play it - I am willing to take credit.

Jessie blamed America for his first eviction, he blames America for this eviction.  Perhaps he needs an attitude adjustment, we can't all be wrong about him, twice.  whistle.gif

les

hi11.gif just to let you in on a secret if you go to justin.tv  then go to entertainment you can watch the live feeds there are a few people broadcasting them justin.tv had been blocking people from showing them. but for now the feeds are showing.   lipsrsealed.gif

who me?

Hey everyone a lil birdie told me.... lipsrsealed.gif

The game has taken a unexpected turn. As of early Sat. morning, the 15th of August between 1:00AM & 2:43AM, there is only one HG, Natalie, on the block at this time. Chima Simone Benson is no longer on the block because she is no longer in the house, and most likely is out of the game for good. She was acting out and had become disobedient to production's requests. At one point Allison Grodner came out to the HGs and the feeds went to fish. Chima being out may have been, in part, a decision of production. Jeff, while talking to Jordan, later confirmed Chima had quit and was not booted.

popcorn2.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: les on August 14, 2009, 05:50:57 PM
hi11.gif just to let you in on a secret if you go to justin.tv  then go to entertainment you can watch the live feeds there are a few people broadcasting them justin.tv had been blocking people from showing them. but for now the feeds are showing.   lipsrsealed.gif
I have had problems getting Justin or Ustream to work this season. When I logged on to Justin 2 weeks ago the only thing they had was SYTYCD running. Will have to check again cuz I am on the left coast and would love to watch it early.

disneyland lady

Quote from: who me? on August 15, 2009, 06:09:02 AM

The game has taken a unexpected turn. As of early Sat. morning, the 15th of August between 1:00AM & 2:43AM, there is only one HG, Natalie, on the block at this time. Chima Simone Benson is no longer on the block because she is no longer in the house, and most likely is out of the game for good. She was acting out and had become disobedient to production's requests. At one point Allison Grodner came out to the HGs and the feeds went to fish. Chima being out may have been, in part, a decision of production. Jeff, while talking to Jordan, later confirmed Chima had quit and was not booted.

popcorn2.gif
This would not surprise me. AG only puts up with so much and Chima was threatening to ruin the live show then heard saying she would ruin the whole BB show if not given her way. Guess she really does not read the contract and doubt she will be trusted to get a job after this show. I am just hoping she did not quit - I want her kicking and screaming "terrorist" as she is pulled out of the house.

who me?

Quote from: disneyland lady on August 15, 2009, 06:38:02 AM
This would not surprise me. AG only puts up with so much and Chima was threatening to ruin the live show then heard saying she would ruin the whole BB show if not given her way. Guess she really does not read the contract and doubt she will be trusted to get a job after this show. I am just hoping she did not quit - I want her kicking and screaming "terrorist" as she is pulled out of the house.
hysterical.gif   hysterical.gif   hysterical.gif

Homer

Quote from: disneyland lady on August 15, 2009, 06:38:02 AM

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

GameDiva

Quote from: who me? on August 15, 2009, 06:09:02 AM

popcorn2.gif

OMG, thanks so much for the info!!!!

IMHO Chima was very pompous. I am thrilled the producers did not put up with her crap. cheesy.gif

who me?

Well apparently they just had another HOH comp. so someone else could be nominated in Chima's place.
(Screwed up if you ask me. Michelle's rein as HOH only lasted barely over a day.Thursday evening until early morning Saturday)
Anyway Jordan is the new HOH  cheerleading.gif   Which surprises me because I never thought that girl would win anything  hysterical.gif

CindyLouWho

lol Are they having a dramatic week or what?   hysterical.gif popcorn2.gif   2 down 1 to go!

disneyland lady

Had things gone along as usual they would have had an HOH that only lasted an hour when they did the surprise double eviction this week but since Chima is "gone" I think they figured Michele's HOH pick was out and went ahead with the new HOH. Imagine how hard it was for the producers to figure out an HOH that Jordan could win.

I wonder if other parts of the US get commercials for Big Brother that show the local star. I live in San Diego where Kevin lives and every single commercial for the show has him. He has more airtime than on the show with "Watch San Diego's own Kevin tonite on Big Brother". Watch him do what? Wear clothing that does not match?

GameDiva

I was so disappointing that the Chima issue was not addressed last night.  I know Sundays show is not a live show, but I wish they edited that episode to fill us in on what really went on.

It is all over the internet, they really should have said something about it last night. popcorn2.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: GameDiva on August 17, 2009, 05:05:20 AM
I was so disappointing that the Chima issue was not addressed last night.  I know Sundays show is not a live show, but I wish they edited that episode to fill us in on what really went on.

It is all over the internet, they really should have said something about it last night. popcorn2.gif
They did have a voice over right after Chima was bleeping all over the diary room at the very end that said "stay tuned on Tuesday when one houseguest <b>self distructs and is removed from the game</b>". My honest feeling is that they really wanted to show off the production skills at building challenges and didn't want to lose that air time.

GameDiva

Quote from: disneyland lady on August 17, 2009, 06:49:31 AM
They did have a voice over right after Chima was bleeping all over the diary room at the very end that said "stay tuned on Tuesday when one houseguest <b>self distructs and is removed from the game</b>". My honest feeling is that they really wanted to show off the production skills at building challenges and didn't want to lose that air time.

Yeah I heard that.  Being the voyeur that I am, I wanted more on Chima's self centered insanity. shocked.gif

I also wonder if the producers are attempting some kind of damage control.  From what I have been reading, Lydia is also mentally imbalanced and giving them a hard time.angry.gif

What babies they are.  Sheeesh, it is just a game!!!

disneyland lady

Lydia is the nanny for Heather Mills (and Paul McCartney's) little daughter and hopefully Heather can see what kind of person she has watching her child. It would not surprise me if she is trying to work out that she gets to the jury house with Jessie for one week alone without Nat. What does surprise me is that someone can color their hair that much and still have constant roots showing. ***I am in my catty stage of this game***

GameDiva

Quote from: disneyland lady on August 17, 2009, 10:09:05 AM
Lydia is the nanny for Heather Mills (and Paul McCartney's) little daughter and hopefully Heather can see what kind of person she has watching her child. It would not surprise me if she is trying to work out that she gets to the jury house with Jessie for one week alone without Nat. What does surprise me is that someone can color their hair that much and still have constant roots showing. ***I am in my catty stage of this game***

LOL on "catty stage".

Heather is not emotional stable herself, or so it seemed during the divorce proceedings.  She probably thinks Lydia is just wonderful.

CindyLouWho

les

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview