PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 07:50:35 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother 11

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

At the end when Julie was sending out her subtle advertisements for the live feeds she said you could watch the rest of the competition on the live feeds. But that was not true and never has been. I was with a friend who has the feeds and they did not go back up until well after the HOH competition was over. From her interview with Lydia after the eviction I got the feeling that she does not even watch the show let alone the feeds.

GameDiva

Quote from: les on August 21, 2009, 09:07:09 AM
Jeff won HoH

I read that too.

This season has turned out to be very interesting/entertaining.

les

Jeff won the pov I'd say he's going to backdoor russell this week

disneyland lady

Quote from: les on August 22, 2009, 06:03:41 PM
Jeff won the pov I'd say he's going to backdoor russell this week
If Jeff did backdoor Russell it would be a great move that I don't think he will expect. After all Russell was gone except for the coup being used. I am still trying to understand why gnat lying about her age makes her a good gamer. Why the lie in the first place? It could make a bigger target to be the youngest one in the house.

les

hi11.gif Jeff used the pov to take Kevin off the block he replaced him with Russell  so thursday Russell is gone
beer11.gif

GameDiva

Quote from: les on August 24, 2009, 02:58:42 PM
hi11.gif Jeff used the pov to take Kevin off the block he replaced him with Russell  so thursday Russell is gone
beer11.gif

Another great move by Jeff! tumbsup.gif

disneyland lady

Now if Jeff can remove the stainless steel umbilical cord called Jordan he might just win some of the jury votes.

GameDiva

Quote from: disneyland lady on August 24, 2009, 03:32:48 PM
Now if Jeff can remove the stainless steel umbilical cord called Jordan he might just win some of the jury votes.

giggle2.gif

But I will admit, I kinda like those 2.  They make a sweet couple.

disneyland lady

Quote from: GameDiva on August 24, 2009, 04:20:10 PM

giggle2.gif

But I will admit, I kinda like those 2.  They make a sweet couple.

They are sweet looking but I really think that I would be a better partner to Jeff and I wouldn't pull away if he tries to kiss me. I am already getting my SPF ready for our Hawaii trip.

GameDiva

Quote from: disneyland lady on August 24, 2009, 04:48:20 PM
They are sweet looking but I really think that I would be a better partner to Jeff and I wouldn't pull away if he tries to kiss me. I am already getting my SPF ready for our Hawaii trip.

OH, don't forget your camera!  I want pics!!! camera.gif

les

I guess Jeff messed up by getting Russell out so early looks like he will be the next to go

GameDiva

Quote from: les on August 31, 2009, 08:47:18 AM
I guess Jeff messed up by getting Russell out so early looks like he will be the next to go

Yeah, that was a huge mistake.

I can't stand Natalie, she has done NOTHING the whole game, just ride coat tails.

les

jarjar

disneyland lady

I hope that at the very end no one votes for Gnat to win simply cuz no one wants an 18 yr old to be the winner. That way she would have been killed by her own stupid lie.

GameDiva

Natalie has been useless the entire game. I would be shocked if anyone voted for her to win.  At this point, I hope Michelle wins.

CindyLouWho

disneyland lady

I actually don't care anymore. The people left are the ones that floated the entire game refusing to openly take a stand. I think that the Pandora's Box that Gnat took instead of playing the veto had her go backstage with Jessie and not her boyfriend.

les

looks like it will be michele going home this week   shocked.gif

GameDiva

I would like Michelle to win, if not her, Kevin, then Jordan. ANYONE but Natalie.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview