PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 02:34:08 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

free pass

Started by jbeal7404,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on April 13, 2009, 05:58:15 PM
This is true, but I've decided to let my membership expire and then come to the forum and ask for free passes. You know, I want to be "one of the people" kinda get to know if it's really as exciting as it seems to be.
Say it ain't so, badgerrific one!

disneyland lady

Quote from: Stinkerbell on April 13, 2009, 05:58:15 PM
This is true, but I've decided to let my membership expire and then come to the forum and ask for free passes. You know, I want to be "one of the people" kinda get to know if it's really as exciting as it seems to be.
Knowing this person I am really looking forward to the prose.

lildevil31566

soo much drama in this site today all because a lil discussion about free passes and gems  tisk-tisk 

Homer

Quote from: lildevil31566 on April 13, 2009, 06:52:44 PM
soo much drama in this site today all because a lil discussion about free passes and gems  tisk-tisk 

Wouldn't be any drama if the requestor would have just asked for a pass and left it that. We all have problems and none of us want to hear you can't afford pogo because you have too many kids, your dog died, your husband left you or any of the other excuses people use for trying to get a pass. As I have stated several times free passes are readily available by asking in pogo chat and if you truly can't afford pogo play the free games until you can afford it.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

~Sassy~

Quote from: Homer on April 13, 2009, 07:09:40 PM
Wouldn't be any drama if the requestor would have just asked for a pass and left it that. We all have problems and none of us want to hear you can't afford pogo because you have too many kids, your dog died, your husband left you or any of the other excuses people use for trying to get a pass. As I have stated several times free passes are readily available by asking in pogo chat and if you truly can't afford pogo play the free games until you can afford it.
Homer:
Oh, great leader and enlightened one. You show wisdom and patience far beyond your years. May it sustain you through the summer months when school is out for the summer.  hysterical.gif

Maddymad

Very, very well stated Snowflower, hats off to you!  hi11.gif tumbsup.gif

C~M

Why is it that all you newbies want to come here and start stuff?

~Sassy~

Quote from: liliav2 on April 12, 2009, 03:40:37 PM
Yes my grammar sucks and i cant spell !! who cares!! You also seem to have a problem with facing the truth too.  A person had asked for a pass on pogo. Truth is the first person on here DID NOT create this on going little girl tirade, so please own it, it is yours! Now really that is a crime in America.

In Canada i pay more for my yearly pass and my gems Hate to be the bearer of bad news but guess what your yearly pass has expired! and the special badges then you people do. And i to live pay check to pay check and Pogo gives me a bit of pleasue in live who are you to judge people like me. If i can help anyone with a five day pass look me up people . Your Pogo stats show you have only been a member since June 2, 2008. Says you can be sent a pass, so I hardly think anyone should look you up expecting to get a pass. Chill out People Don't sweet the small stuff in life.

We will be fine, I am concerned about you though!  doctor.gif

Save the drama for your Mama!

Sad, real sad.  undecided.gif

Squid

Wow.  I hope Lil doesn't come south.  We have enough problems at the moment.

snowflower

Quote from: Maddymad on April 13, 2009, 08:10:19 PM
Very, very well stated Snowflower, hats off to you!  hi11.gif tumbsup.gif

girls22.gifty  I guess sometimes I just have to say it Maddy, lol

snowflower

mlkswifey76772

diablo.gif diablo.gif shocked.gif

JUST A FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT SOME PEOPLE DON'T FEEL LIKE PAYING FOR POGO.. SOMETIMES IT'S JUST NOT WORTH SHELLING OUT OUR HARD EARNED MONEY TO HAVE FAKE JACKPOTS AND SUCH.. AND IF YOU HAVE SUCH A PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE ON B BORDS THEN WHY DO YOU BOTHER READING?

Quote from: hocky on April 13, 2009, 10:02:09 AM
What I don't understand is the NEED to broadcast to the people on this forum as to WHY you need a pass.  Who cares?  Do you really think that if we had passes to give out that we would give a person more consideration than another based on a sob story of why you can't afford pogo?

As stated before..........go into any pogo room and ask in chat for someone to send you one of their 5 day passes.  By the way....you can only use it ONCE.

As far as the 30 day passes....You can look on pogo's home page, google 30 day passes, or you can always read on the forum here because the first person that gets wind of a 30 day pass will surely post a thread about it.

All of us pay for our pogo membership and we don't go around begging people to help us get free pogo. 

Squid

Quote from: mlkswifey76772 on August 02, 2009, 09:51:50 AM

JUST A FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT SOME PEOPLE DON'T FEEL LIKE PAYING FOR POGO.. SOMETIMES IT'S JUST NOT WORTH SHELLING OUT OUR HARD EARNED MONEY TO HAVE FAKE JACKPOTS AND SUCH.. AND IF YOU HAVE SUCH A PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE ON B BORDS THEN WHY DO YOU BOTHER READIN

Stop shouting, please.  We pay Pogo for the games, badges and fun of it.  There isn't a single person on this forum who even gives the jackpots a single thought.  This is a cheat site and we are, therefore, ineligible for jackpots.   You just want something for nothing. 

Homer

JUST A FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT SOME PEOPLE DON'T FEEL LIKE PAYING FOR POGO.. SOMETIMES IT'S JUST NOT WORTH SHELLING OUT OUR HARD EARNED MONEY TO HAVE FAKE JACKPOTS AND SUCH.. AND IF YOU HAVE SUCH A PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE ON B BORDS THEN WHY DO YOU BOTHER READING?

PISS OFF!!! WE DON'T REALLY CARE IF YOU DON'T FEEL LIKE PAYING FOR POGO. THEY HAVE PLENTY OFF FREE GAMES NOW GET LOST ASSWIPE!!!

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

Quote from: Homer on August 02, 2009, 10:13:58 AM
PISS OFF!!! WE DON'T REALLY CARE IF YOU DON'T FEEL LIKE PAYING FOR POGO. THEY HAVE PLENTY OFF FREE GAMES NOW GET LOST ASSWIPE!!!

^^^  ass.gif ass.gif ass.gif ^^^

twinkle6590

doable.gif doable.gif shocked.gif

Shame on you for making one of our administrators angry!!! Might I suggest that next time you come in here and feel the need to post something, you either do it in a polite manner or don't post at all. They do have the ability to make your posts become invisible if you want to keep blowing off at the mouth. As far as I'm concerned, I think someone needs a pass to anger management and manners classes instead of pogo !!!!!

jarjar

Quote from: Homer on August 02, 2009, 10:13:58 AM
embrace.gif Well said Boss blowkisses.gif

Hocky

Since you felt the need to quote me from back in April.................PISS OFF!  If you don't want to pay for club pogo, then play the free games.  People think that just because this is a cheating website to help play games that we have free pogo.  That is far from the truth!  We are pogo's bread and butter because not only do we PAY for pogo, we buy premium books, MnM badges, gems, and animated mini's.

Coming from someone who's only post is to degrade mine, I seriously doubt anyone on here give's a rat's a$$ what you think.  In case you haven't figured it out yet from all the reading you are doing, this is a forum dedicated to people who play pogo and need assistance playing pogo......not people giving out FREE pogo passes.   diablo.gif

Squid

Quote from: hocky on August 03, 2009, 08:00:56 AM
Since you felt the need to quote me from back in April.................PISS OFF!  If you don't want to pay for club pogo, then play the free games.  People think that just because this is a cheating website to help play games that we have free pogo.  That is far from the truth!  We are pogo's bread and butter because not only do we PAY for pogo, we buy premium books, MnM badges, gems, and animated mini's.

Coming from someone who's only post is to degrade mine, I seriously doubt anyone on here give's a rat's a$$ what you think.  In case you haven't figured it out yet from all the reading you are doing, this is a forum dedicated to people who play pogo and need assistance playing pogo......not people giving out FREE pogo passes.   diablo.gif
* Squid sidles over to Hocky's side of the field and exclaims, "Hocky's on my team!! "

Magzy

Quote from: hocky on August 03, 2009, 08:00:56 AM

Ditto!!! Just swat that pesky fly away!!! beer11.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview