PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 05:47:57 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

free pass

Started by jbeal7404,

Previous topic - Next topic

jbeal7404

is there anyone out there that can give me a guess pass or know were i can get one i really need one i am a mother of 3 and 3 grandkids all live with me and i am running short this month would really appreciate it if can thanks [admin edit : please do not post your email address in public] help.gif crying10.gif P.S. is really the only thing that helps me keep sane

disneyland lady

So you can afford internet but not Pogo? Perhaps you can find a cheaper internet service. Are you using a cell phone? Get a land line as they will save you hundreds of dollars. Get rid of cable as you can watch almost all of the shows on the internet anyway. The local food bank can help with food and you get according to the amount of people in the home - for free if you qualify by income. Call your credit card companies and tell them that another company will give you a lower rate - I did and it works, they lowered it. We all are trying to get thru this world and there are ways to do it without begging for passes which can only be used once by any one screen name. And remember that putting your email address out in the internet is begging for trouble.

Anyone remember the old show on tv called Queen For A Day? The one with the best sob story got a bundle of stuff. Can we get a Queen For A Day Thread so we can vote on who has the best "free pass" sob story?

Hocky

Quote from: disneyland lady on March 29, 2009, 12:35:40 PM
So you can afford internet but not Pogo? Perhaps you can find a cheaper internet service. Are you using a cell phone? Get a land line as they will save you hundreds of dollars. Get rid of cable as you can watch almost all of the shows on the internet anyway. The local food bank can help with food and you get according to the amount of people in the home - for free if you qualify by income. Call your credit card companies and tell them that another company will give you a lower rate - I did and it works, they lowered it. We all are trying to get thru this world and there are ways to do it without begging for passes which can only be used once by any one screen name. And remember that putting your email address out in the internet is begging for trouble.

Anyone remember the old show on tv called Queen For A Day? The one with the best sob story got a bundle of stuff. Can we get a Queen For A Day Thread so we can vote on who has the best "free pass" sob story?

I agree the begging is exasperating.   stop.gif

S1lent

Good news,
There is something good coming to you in the bailout programs.

S1lent

Stinkerbell

Quote from: s1lent on March 29, 2009, 03:08:24 PM
Good news,

S1lent

Oh, great... something else for my taxes to go to.

disneyland lady

Quote from: s1lent on March 29, 2009, 03:08:24 PM
Good news,

S1lent
The bailout program includes Pogo Passes? Whoopie!!!

Magzy

I am sure it does....isn't everyone "entitled" to Pogo hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

BrendaB

i totally agree Disney.  It really gripes me when i'm in a game room and someone is talking about how they can't afford to buy groceries or anything and yet they have internet and a club pogo subscription and probably a newer computer than mine lol.  There are FREE games at pogo, play them you don't have to be a member to play.  Find a free game that will keep you sane lol

made in canada

You people make me laugh hahahahahahah
You will download auto programs to cheat the system, you will all use the 30 day free pogo passes when you find them , you will all use the free tokens offered and not accualy play the game .....
But you bitch about a person asking for a 5 day pass??
I hate to be the barer of  the bad news BUT YOUR  NO DIFFERENT!!

Homer

Quote from: liliav2 on April 04, 2009, 09:53:09 AM
You people make me laugh hahahahahahah
You will download auto programs to cheat the system, you will all use the 30 day free pogo passes when you find them , you will all use the free tokens offered and not accualy play the game .....
But you **** about a person asking for a 5 day pass??
I hate to be the barer of  the bad news BUT YOUR  NO DIFFERENT!!

I think you are missing the point on this one. If you are a mother of three and grandmother of another three and are asking for a free pass on the premise of you can't afford pogo this month because of it then you need to re-evaluate your priorities. Besides, if this story is true there are planty of free games on pogo to keep you occupied until such time that you can afford it again.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

disneyland lady

Quote from: Homer on April 04, 2009, 10:16:07 AM
I think you are missing the point on this one. If you are a mother of three and grandmother of another three and are asking for a free pass on the premise of you can't afford pogo this month because of it then you need to re-evaluate your priorities. Besides, if this story is true there are planty of free games on pogo to keep you occupied until such time that you can afford it again.
Amen, brother!

I gave suggestions to someone I thought was needy about how to find other sources of income. I could have said there are no free monthly passes but I was trying to be constructive. The few times you have posted have been to ask for a monthly pass and then to give away your 5 day pass. Are you aware that a person can only use <b>one</b> guest pass? They usually come here asking for them but not understanding that you can't use but one of them per lifetime of the screen name. This is a pogocheats site and not a freebie site but Pogo does have free games for the playing - over 100 of them.

mamapapa97

hi all , well i am in between on this . regardless though there is no need for u to assassinate someones character and judge their personal finances or priorities . come on guys lighten up . i too need pass and looking round net trying to find one and we all have our favourite games . take it easy eh ???? beer11.gif

C~M

Like other people have said, go into a free room and ask, members love to give out the 5 day passes.

Homer

Quote from: mamapapa97 on April 09, 2009, 08:53:58 AM
hi all , well i am in between on this . regardless though there is no need for u to assassinate someones character and judge their personal finances or priorities . come on guys lighten up . i too need pass and looking round net trying to find one and we all have our favourite games . take it easy eh ???? beer11.gif

Don't bring a sob story to the forum then. If you can't afford a club account there are plenty of free games on pogo.

Stinkerbell

I need a free pass. I don't want to pay property taxes this year.

~Sassy~

Please do not come in here and knock the people on our forum!

Everyone in here who are "regulars" try to be as helpful as they possibly can and still keep a sense of humor. All of us have problems, we just don't make an issue out it most of the time.
Please do not use such a broad brush to say we are no different and scream at us when you do. We don't all use the autos to beat any system. Some of the people on here have disabilities and cannot play without the help of an auto. We have paid for our autos and our club pogo accounts and we have helped others with their badges when we can.
Lot's of people on here have given away tokens...no strings. Siggy's made by Bams. Free progarms from Badge Helpers.
When you have some time to stop complaining and judging without knowing ANY of us, take a good look around our home on the web, there is a technical section for help, an announcement section, cooking, joke section for any one maybe needing a break and a laugh plus an updates section and there is even a Whining 101 in the games section maybe that is where you should post next time. You want us to remain respectful but the same does not apply to you.
But be prepared if you come into our home, we as a group will take issue with how you treat any of our members, whether newbies or regulars.

Homer and Mayhem have the unpleasant task of watching the rest of our backs and trying to keep this a fun place for all.

So don't come on here making like it is our fault you have problems.

Homer

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on April 09, 2009, 02:19:14 PM

Everyone in here who are "regulars" try to be as helpful as they possibly can and still keep a sense of humor. All of us have problems, we just don't make an issue out it most of the time.
Please do not use such a broad brush to say we are no different and scream at us when you do. We don't all use the autos to beat any system. Some of the people on here have disabilities and cannot play without the help of an auto. We have paid for our autos and our club pogo accounts and we have helped others with their badges when we can.
Lot's of people on here have given away tokens...no strings. Siggy's made by Bams. Free progarms from Badge Helpers.
When you have some time to stop complaining and judging without knowing ANY of us, take a good look around our home on the web, there is a technical section for help, an announcement section, ccoking, joke section for any one maybe needing a break and a laugh plus an updates section and there is even a Whining 101 in the games section maybe that is where you should post next time. You want us to remain respectful but the same does not apply to you.
But be prepared if you come into our home, we as a group will take issue with how you treat any of our members, whether newbies or regulars.

Homer and Mayhem have the unpleasant task of watching the rest of our backs and trying to keep this a fun place for all.

BRAVO!!!

Stinkerbell

Magzy

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on April 09, 2009, 02:19:14 PM

When you have some time to stop complaining and judging without knowing ANY of us, take a good look around our home on the web, there is a technical section for help, an announcement section, cooking, joke section for any one maybe needing a break and a laugh plus an updates section and there is even a Whining 101 in the games section maybe that is where you should post next time. You want us to remain respectful but the same does not apply to you.

tumbsup.gif cheesy.gif
Well said... blowkisses.gif

jarjar

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview