PlayBuddy
June 05, 2024, 08:14:13 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Google 411 service

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

http://www.google.com/goog411/

About GOOG-411

Google's new 411 service is free, fast and easy to use. Give it a try now and see how simple it is to find and connect with local businesses for free.*

Dial from any phone (1-800-466-4411)

* Your telephone company may apply usual charges for making a phone call or receiving an SMS. You will not be charged any additional 411 fee.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

who me?

I'm not sure if this was brought up in any other post but I love your new badge Mayhem  giggle2.gif
Tell me how I go about getting one  huh.gif

Mayhem

I'm tellin ya .. it was a TOUGH challenge. I had one of the BH programmers make me a cheat for it so I could get it done.

You can't get the badge anymore, it's a limited edition one  tongue.gif

who me?

Quote from: Mayhem on April 06, 2009, 08:37:10 PM
You can't get the badge anymore, it's a limited edition one  tongue.gif

girls18.gif  But I want one   girls18.gif    And see you didn't even tell us there was an extra special badge available  girls21.gif

Mayhem

Ok, fair enough .. I'll show you the game - but you can't use the badge if you complete the challenge!  diablo.gif

Click here for full size image

who me?

embrace.gif  Thank You,Thank You  Mayhem.... 
Wow it sure was TOUGH... and I didn't even have the cheat you had the programmers make for you.
I know you said I couldn't use the badge but I just couldn't help myself, I did what it said and glued
taped it to my monitor.
As for your POLL:

I loved it!
I thought it was amazing!
I thought it was the best game ever!
It was totally Awesome!
And just Brilliant!

And for an additional FYI  I thought the cup/bottle ring on the paper just added that special something to it  tumbsup.gif

Thank You Mayhem, and Homer says you don't go out of your way to entertain us  embrace.gif

Squid

Mayhem

I would love to be able to take credit for that picture, but I didn't draw it  sad.gif

It was posted on the Pogo.com News section on April 1st.

http://www.pogo.com/news/us/checkit/checkit-2009.jsp#2009-04-01

With that being said, your still not allowed to use the badge diablo.gif

who me?

Why you lil shit chit!  hysterical.gif,  you had me going and it's not even April Fools Day!
Awe it was sweet of you to fess up, but I never would of known  giggle2.gif
And with that being said... I'm not removing the badge from my monitor so  girls21.gif   tease.gif    hysterical.gif

Mayhem

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on April 07, 2009, 12:11:15 PM
With that being said, your still not allowed to use the badge diablo.gif

I think that we should all now capture the badge image and put it as our avi's.   giggle2.gif girls21.gif

Joe C

Is that Spike's and Stumpy McDeal's illegitimate love-child?

For those that do not know, Stumpy was the character in Buckaroo Blackjack that many of us called Bucky. Buckaroo Blackjack was replaced with Blackjack Carnival. He used to say "HOWDY" whenever there was a blackjack.

HOWDY!!!
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

disneyland lady

Quote from: Joe C on April 08, 2009, 08:39:14 AM

For those that do not know, Stumpy was the character in Buckaroo Blackjack that many of us called Bucky. Buckaroo Blackjack was replaced with Blackjack Carnival. He used to say "HOWDY" whenever there was a blackjack.

HOWDY!!!

Dang, now I can't get that sound of Bucky out of my head yet again.

Joe C

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Hocky

Quote from: Joe C on April 08, 2009, 08:39:14 AM

HOWDY!!!

OMG!  I sooooo remember that game!  I remember how ticked off I would get everytime i heard him say "BUST! You lose the bonus!"  I wanted to smack him right off that log he sat on....better yet, I wanted to shove that log right up his keister!  LMAO   hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Joe C

Quote from: hocky on April 08, 2009, 09:45:17 PM
OMG!  I sooooo remember that game!  I remember how ticked off I would get everytime i heard him say "BUST! You lose the bonus!"  I wanted to smack him right off that log he sat on....better yet, I wanted to shove that log right up his keister!  LMAO   hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
Remember seeing lots of Gold Jacks but hardly ever winning with them. tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview