Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Backspin 4.7 w/ fewer strikes!

Started by sott3,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on May 11, 2009, 07:01:31 PM
embrace.gif Thanks Snowflower. I am so glad at least one person tried it and it helped them.  embrace.gif

I think more than 1 person tried the settings, but as Homer and others, including myself, pointed out, much depends on your internet connection and operating system.

But thank goodness it worked for you, SnowFlower! (Love your siggy, by the way)

~Sassy~

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 11, 2009, 07:45:44 PM
I think more than 1 person tried the settings, but as Homer, Sassy and others, including myself, pointed out, much depends on your internet connection and operating system.

But thank goodness it worked for you, SnowFlower! (Love your siggy, by the way)

tongue.gif I'm just sayin...

Stinkerbell

~Sassy~

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 12, 2009, 06:39:34 AM
You know what they say...   watching you.gif
low blow.gif I don't have any trouble with my eyes Ms. Stinky  embrace.gif

Being understood in what I am trying to say is another issue entirely.  giggle2.gif

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on May 11, 2009, 06:17:29 AM
If the auto would just be able to say NT and TY every once in a while it would really be a better auto.

ROFLMAO!  Don't those alley cats know that we're tryin' to get ranked out?  Who has time for NT, TY, GG crap!?  LOL  I, also, think there should be an option for what DLL suggests... maybe it could be attached to VP Minimizer... afterall... it's already cycling through every few seconds for pop ups, etc.

Stinkerbell

Just tell them that you're right handed, you bowl and type right handed and you can't do both.

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 12, 2009, 01:04:26 PM
Just tell them that you're right handed, you bowl and type right handed and you can't do both.

Er.... I would need the auto to do that.  I'll probably be out earning another $1.39 or maybe painting the town red.  I can't do everything, ya know.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on May 12, 2009, 02:44:10 PM
Er.... I would need the auto to do that.  I'll probably be out earning another $1.39 or maybe painting the town red.  I can't do everything, ya know.

I'm just sayin'...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview