This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Backspin 4.7 w/ fewer strikes!

Started by sott3,

Previous topic - Next topic

sott3

I purchased Backspin 4.7 but it doesn't seem to work as well as previous versions did. I used to always get 200+ games using Amanda's Shot. Not any more..I'm lucky to get more than a handful of strikes per game. Anyone else out there having the same issue?

disneyland lady

If you read below the Amanda settings stuff there is another setting for slower computers. If you click on the link to the pic it shows you some good settings but you have to click on the link twice to make it big enough to look at.
http://www.badgehelp.com/pogobowlcheat.php

Stinkerbell

This is true, the newer version results in fewer strikes. Now, for me, when I was ranking out, I was happy to get fewer strikes because Bowling is one of those way too friendly games where everyone is talking and WTG'ing and all that happy horse crap. I just wanted to break the 150 point for the jp spin.

Now THAT said, I have the older version on my desktop which, as you know, with Amanda gives strike after strike. When I have a challenge that requires a higher number of strikes, I run it on the desktop laptop...sorry. When I want to be less conspicuous I run it on the laptop with the newer version.

Gawd, I feel like I talked forever without saying anything important!

Edited because... well.... it needed editing.

Hocky

Squid

I'm going to start on bowling ranks pretty soon.  I'm not looking forward to the strife with other bowlers, who seem to accuse at every turn.  I've seen them get ugly.

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on April 13, 2009, 04:33:28 AM
I'm going to start on bowling ranks pretty soon.  I'm not looking forward to the strife with other bowlers, who seem to accuse at every turn.  I've seen them get ugly.
How did you bowl that turkey? CHEATER!!!!!

You mean like that? Or not responding to the constant barrage of NT, NDT, GG, Nice X
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

Quote from: Joe C on April 13, 2009, 05:48:45 AM
How did you bowl that turkey? CHEATER!!!!!

You mean like that? Or not responding to the constant barrage of NT, NDT, GG, Nice X

ROFL... all of the above.

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on April 13, 2009, 05:51:00 AM
ROFL... all of the above.
"I was just looking at your stats, and even though I have horrible grammar and poor math skills, I can determine that you are using a cheat program."

Squid

Quote from: Joe C on April 13, 2009, 06:09:17 AM
"I was just looking at your stats, and even though I have horrible grammar and poor math skills, I can determine that you are using a cheat program."

Stop it!  You're killin' me!

giggle2.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on April 13, 2009, 06:48:28 AM
Stop it!  You're killin' me!

giggle2.gif
Now, whenever I have to play Bowling (for a Mix, Premium or Weekly), I play two screennames on two computers. I find a fairly full room and fire up the cheats. Taking turns dominating the leaderboard is just too funny!

I love when the NT/WTG crowd stops congratulating me and stops whining about the 100th consecutive time I get a spin. hysterical.gif

Stinkerbell

Another good "hiding out" trick is to play in rooms with tourneys going...they are all really good players, usually playing better than the auto.

Squid

I'm so glad that Stinky offered to rank me out on Pogo Bowl and The Poppit Show.  A true friend...

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on April 14, 2009, 03:23:51 AM
I'm so glad that Stinky offered to rank me out on Pogo Bowl and The Poppit Show.  A true friend...

That's right... soon as I get that valid credit card information.  tumbsup.gif

play12

well u not the only one this new 4.7 is awful . need older version back /this new one i can't even get a jackpot  spin and boy i have tried every setting possible.I did have that older version where Amamda always got great striles one after another and game always well over 200.Now i hat the backspin  and will think before i ever buy again or upgrade.

play12

hey Stinkerbell, seeings how you still have the old version  is it at all possible that you can zip it and send to me so i can replace this awful version 4.7.I still kept my reciept so can still get my password for it.I would love if you can see if that is possible.as version 4.7 is awful and i would love my old version back tys

Stinkerbell

Quote from: play12 on May 07, 2009, 02:34:01 PM
hey Stinkerbell, seeings how you still have the old version  is it at all possible that you can zip it and send to me so i can replace this awful version 4.7.I still kept my reciept so can still get my password for it.I would love if you can see if that is possible.as version 4.7 is awful and i would love my old version back tys

I'll see what I can do. It's on another computer, so it will take me some time to find it. I have sent it to Sassy, perhaps she has it handy.

Sassers? Do you have the file?

~Sassy~

Let me look Ms. Stinky.  magnifier.gif I don't know which version I have. I have version 4.7 and mine works really well, I never have problems with mine. Just select another setting, Option 2 works well also. I could put a picture of the settings in here to get a perfect game if you want.  hysterical.gif I have that but I don't use it after getting 1 perfect game with it...'cause it works. undecided.gif

play12

tys stink and sassy help would be great , as this new 4.7 is terrible my grand kids can bowl better then version 4.7. looking forward to hearing back

Stinkerbell

Quote from: play12 on May 08, 2009, 07:04:42 AM
tys stink and sassy help would be great , as this new 4.7 is terrible my grand kids can bowl better then version 4.7. looking forward to hearing back

You need to go play in the fun and games section and get your post count up to 25 so you can send me a PM with your email address in it. I'll do my best to get the file to you.

snowflower

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on May 07, 2009, 09:49:01 PM
Let me look Ms. Stinky.  magnifier.gif I don't know which version I have. I have version 4.7 and mine works really well, I never have problems with mine. Just select another setting, Option 2 works well also. I could put a picture of the settings in here to get a perfect game if you want.  hysterical.gif I have that but I don't use it after getting 1 perfect game with it...'cause it works. undecided.gif

girls22.gif  Hi Sassy hunny ''' I could really use help with the bowling auto too ''' I had the good one but I guess it was replaced with the same one everybody else has that's giving them low scores ''' can hardly even get a strike anymore.  Sigh!  Thanks in advance for any help you can give me, hon!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview